2022 Free Agent Frenzy

Forge

21 minutes ago, Forge said:

There's almost 0 chance that Shanny doesn't at least put in a call imo. Likely he's still out of our budget because I"m sure Julio wants to be paid for the receiver he undoubtedly believes that he still is, but I think we'll kick the tires on him. 

Agree with the TE situation. There are a few left. I'm expecting us to target Austin Hooper, but Gerald Everett is out there and most definitely won't be back in Seattle. Robert Tonyan is coming off the injury and may be able to be had very cheaply as a TE2 as well. 

I'd take Hooper or Everett. Would be great if we could get Ebron somehow but he probably still views himself as a TE1 and will want to get paid. Though his drops are maddening at times, he definitely makes his fair share of plays in the passing game.

2 minutes ago, adamq said:

OL is my biggest concern, and then WR/TE. But they will fill out the roster with some discount vets and we should be fine

OL is definitely my biggest concern especially if we don’t get any guard depth or possible G/T switch type player (Collins). 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, N4L said:

Our beat writers are terrible lol 

Please don't tell me Jennifer Lee Chan asked another stupid question at the presser LOL.

I was actually watching it and had to stop watching half way through as I got busy...I'm going to finish the presser and see what kind of stupid questions they asked him Ha.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

Please don't tell me Jennifer Lee Chan asked another stupid question at the presser LOL.

I was actually watching it and had to stop watching half way through as I got busy...I'm going to finish the presser and see what kind of stupid questions they asked him Ha.

Jay don’t waste your time….i regrettably watched all of it. You would probably enjoy chewing on tin foil more lol. 

Edited by 9erFreak77
  • Like 1