WWE Faction Wars game - OVW, The Fiend, and Batista WIN

Deadpulse

57 minutes ago, Deadpulse said:

The Figure eight is locked in! Ashley hadn't been in the best headspace as of late. She'd called off…  #fanfiction #Fanfiction #amreading #books … in 2022 | Charlotte flair, Raw  women's champion, Wrestler

Wait she broke out and climbed the top tope!Alexa Bliss Twisted Bliss GIF - Alexa Bliss Twisted Bliss Mandy Rose -  Discover & Share GIFs

Twisted Bliss! Both competitors are down... the ref is starting his ten count....

MATCH 4 is now locked

Who the hell is that blonde girl from the top rope and how do I trick her into marrying me?

3 hours ago, Deadpulse said:

Evolution has been brought to the light. Degeneration X is no longer a faction. The following will take place:

Evolution is now a legitimate Faction replace DX

@Matts4313, @rackcs, @Malfatron, @Forge and @ET80 have left their previous faction and are no longer members. They also lose the wincon for their previous factions and retain the Evolution wincon of 5 titles. 

To my new team, how did the literal people who run this entire site all get paired together. The two most popular mods, the two most popular non mods, and racks also. He made the most talked about mafia game ever. So basically Junior Olympics, but still got a medal.

This is 2011 Philly Dream team. If only we had @LETSGOBROWNIES, we would have basically every most liked person here.

Sit in a corner @MWil23. You arent here for this. 

3 hours ago, Deadpulse said:

@Daboyle, @The Orca, and @TedLavie will be given new roles, their previous roles have been retired from competition due to Evolutions attack. As a result, the Intercontinental Title is now VACANT

To my old team - I literally asked if I could recruit you. And I did try to help you get to 4, but my role was literally to destroy you all by N3. I am loyal to my homies here, but cmon, you know team anarchy is always in my blood. 

I actually think I can still help you guys, but I dont know your new objectives.