Free agency talk

Beck Bristow

39 minutes ago, Anasurimbor said:

If Collins is signed, would we still need OL at pick 31? If not, who do you want that might fall that far?

Probably CB.  But I heard Mo Eggar on a local sports talk station start talking about if the CBs are all gone at 31, and the holes basically filled, would they consider taking a WR if a top guy fell.  While I don't think it happens, if they are in a position to truly go BPA, it could.  at first I thought he was crazy, but if the right guy fell.....

If they don't extend Bates after filling out the roster, i would think Pitre or another top safety might be in play as well.

DT is another obvious one, but not if they sign Reed.

If Daxton Hill falls to 31, that'd be intriguing.

1 hour ago, sparky151 said:

Reed would be good depth. Might knock Tupou off the roster. 

I think the more likely scenario is it would knock Shelvin to the practice squad.  I don't think the staff is very high on him, even if not willing to give up on him yet.

25 minutes ago, ochocinco4pres said:

Larry O failed his physical so Bears aren't signing him. Feel terrible about that 

Yeah, I knew we were losing one of those guys for sure, so I was super happy for him getting that nice contract.  Hopefully he. An get something close to it!

29 minutes ago, Beck Bristow said:

Yeah, I knew we were losing one of those guys for sure, so I was super happy for him getting that nice contract.  Hopefully he. An get something close to it!

With such a late occurring injury, I always thought he'd sign in the late spring once fully healthy.  It could happen with us if it's a low end deal.

• Like 1