Forum wide Current Mock Draft-Discussion Thread

bcb1213

Rough I didn't expect to get worst grade and honorable mention worst grade in the only two grades given out lol.

I feel like Trevor Lawrence, Chris Godwin, Trent Williams, Deforest Buckner, Josh Allen is as good of a starting 5 picks as any team that did not have a chance to select one of the top ten QBs. I valued Buckner high as I think he is a top five DT, but also a fantastic edge player and the versatility of being able to list him at either was a premium. For example if there was a nose and under tackle left in my later picks, but DEs are light, Buckner, NT, UT, Josh Allen is great. If there is a value DE, then Them, NT, Buckner, Allen is great too.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Trojan said:

Rough I didn't expect to get worst grade and honorable mention worst grade in the only two grades given out lol.

I feel like Trevor Lawrence, Chris Godwin, Trent Williams, Deforest Buckner, Josh Allen is as good of a starting 5 picks as any team that did not have a chance to select one of the top ten QBs. I valued Buckner high as I think he is a top five DT, but also a fantastic edge player and the versatility of being able to list him at either was a premium. For example if there was a nose and under tackle left in my later picks, but DEs are light, Buckner, NT, UT, Josh Allen is great. If there is a value DE, then Them, NT, Buckner, Allen is great too.

Everyone views things differently. Part of the fun of this.  It's hard to know til teams are much more complete 

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, Trojan said:

The worst likely should have been Lance based on body of work, but I'll make that pick over some of the other QBs that went soon after (though if I had known cousins would last until the third, that may have been different). Shanny turned Jimmy g into an efficiency machine. Given the roster, I'll take the chance on him getting good play from Lance.

Also worth noting that when I took Lance I didn't know this was about building a team for just this year 😂😂

After those elite QBs go off the table, it's kind of whatever, so I was prepared for Lance to be the "worst pick"