Forum wide Current Mock Draft-Discussion Thread

bcb1213

I saw Slappy OTC, and I normally pick next to them, so I quickly looked at who was available and was like "okay when he picks I'll take Wyatt Teller", then he took him and I went to look again and saw a bunch of people picking. Slappy traded up, took the guy I thought would be good there and threw me off because I thought I'd be OTC since I missed that he had traded up.

5 minutes ago, Trojan said:

I saw Slappy OTC, and I normally pick next to them, so I quickly looked at who was available and was like "okay when he picks I'll take Wyatt Teller", then he took him and I went to look again and saw a bunch of people picking. Slappy traded up, took the guy I thought would be good there and threw me off because I thought I'd be OTC since I missed that he had traded up.

That (the Teller pick) actually was my original drafting position. My trade with EaglePete has run its course. I'll be back to the 4th pick and 21st pick alternating every round. The funny thing was that EaglePete is in the same situation. He picks 4th and 21st as well.

I was grateful that Teller was still available. Absolute mauler. Sorry that I took the guy you were targeting.

• Like 1