Forum wide Current Mock Draft-Discussion Thread

bcb1213

1 minute ago, Tyronnosaurus said:

Thought I was the smartest guy in the room…

Let me know if Awuzie was taken too. I didn’t see him on the front page.

That’s good. Solid pick too. Considered him with both of the CB choices.

22 minutes ago, Slappy Mc said:

I guess I will ask him when he gets back. Didn't mean to offend. Was just curious where others had him ranked.

I sounded harsh, I apologize.  Just when you take a Board, there’s an expectation it’s private, and not divulged to possibly inform others.

1 minute ago, SwAg said:

I sounded harsh, I apologize.  Just when you take a Board, there’s an expectation it’s private, and not divulged to possibly inform others.

Completely understand. It wasn't a question I should have asked you. I don't think you were harsh, it was a just response in hindsight.

@EaglesPeteC On your Big Board did you have Mekhi Becton listed? I drafted him two picks before you and was just wondering if you would have gone that direction if I had not selected him?

1 minute ago, bcb1213 said:

To get 1000 yards when defenses don't have to worry about qb play is tough to do 

I think he did it with an injury all year like shin splints or something like that too, he def was hurt basically most of the year with something though and played well through it.

3 minutes ago, bcb1213 said:

To get 1000 yards when defenses don't have to worry about qb play is tough to do 

For anyone that knows anything about WFT, its even more impressive when you have a coordinator that refuses to stick to the run when they should and telegraphs every 1st down run. Gibby has a bright future. He is a solid pick.

Just now, Slappy Mc said:

For anyone that knows anything about WFT, its even more impressive when you have a coordinator that refuses to stick to the run when they should and telegraphs every 1st down run. Gibby has a bright future. He is a solid pick.

Wentz should really help him as it should help limit stacking the box teams did that all the time with Heincke cause they knew he could go deep