Forum wide Current Mock Draft-Discussion Thread

bcb1213

4 minutes ago, Blue said:

I couldn't believe it when guys like Foye Oluokun, Myles Jack, and CJ Mosley were getting picked ahead of him. Dude's a top-3 linebacker in the NFC.

I know somebody who cut Myles Jack on a signed deal and kept Kendricks as their only LB.

That guy worked in the NFL too. Crazy times.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, WFLukic said:

Yeah. I wasn't really planning on going LB on the assumption that the guys I really liked would be gone (and most were - David & White going recently in particular hurt) but the dudes I was considering to pick up later on started coming off the board so it was like well, might as well pick one of the studs who's fallen if the mid-tier guys are being snagged.

I should have known better than to count on him dropping to me with two CMD vets picking ahead of me

• Like 2

I'll consider guys who are FAs that are just holding off on signing because they either wanted a huge deal or want to avoid camp. Guys like Gilmore, Mathieu, Clowney etc are obviously going to be picked up at some point and are still good players. The guys who will start going later in the draft that legit might not get a team will be a more problematic projection.

• Like 1

Oweh is a great pick. He could easily be a 4-5 sack player next year but he could also be top ten in the NFL in that category. I think he’s a prototype 3 down rusher in todays game. And there’s significant upside on that already.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Trojan said:

When you guys evaluate if a team is good or not... does the player currently in real life not being signed (and assume still is unsigned when evaluation happens) impact the grade? Like Tyrann Mathieu for example? Or everyone more or less knows what Mathieu offers and him being currently a FA doesn't matter?

Its case by case for me.  It won't effect how I view Mathieu at all.

5 minutes ago, Trojan said:

Forge what are the positions for Oweh, OIjulari and Davenport? All three edge and one is rotational defensive bench or is someone (Ojulari?) moving to LB?

I like to call it the "go kill the QB" position