Pre-draft tidbits

Louis Friend

1 hour ago, SimbaWho said:

You feel good ?

_ Are you a truck driver or some sort of professional driver? 

I did chuckle. That felt good. 

Nope. 

Edit: How about attacking the argument, instead of trying to take shots at me?

Edited by Nnivolcm

3 hours ago, Nnivolcm said:

The way you explained the razor-thin margins made me think any falloff would be an unrecoverable situation. I'm surprised you have more faith in relatively unproven backups and none in OBJ. 

It's less about me not having faith in OBJ and more about how dominant Kupp was. The razor-thin margins was referring specifically to that last drive, when Stafford and Kupp carried the offense. 

56 minutes ago, Nnivolcm said:

I did chuckle. That felt good. 

Nope. 

Edit: How about attacking the argument, instead of trying to take shots at me?

Lol, Ah good man, I expected you to be that easily amused honestly.

I'm not attacking, I'm profiling actually; Swing and miss with the driver sir.( Though... really, you sure? )

I don't really wanna argue with you anymore honestly.

2 hours ago, SimbaWho said:

Lol, Ah good man, I expected you to be that easily amused honestly.

I'm not attacking, I'm profiling actually; Swing and miss with the driver sir.( Though... really, you sure? )

I don't really wanna argue with you anymore honestly.

Profiling, attacking... Toe-may-toe, toe-mah-toe.

Still avoiding the argument and going after the arguer. Classic Ad Hominem. 

14 hours ago, Nnivolcm said:

Profiling, attacking... Toe-may-toe, toe-mah-toe.

Still avoiding the argument and going after the arguer. Classic Ad Hominem. 

Hmmm... Two different words that mean something different. Same word pronounced different meaning the same. Your own metaphor is stupid. Which is why arguing with you is too. 

YOU are actually the one that posted a video of a donkey attacking my character first so... take your own advice. Numb-nut. 

58 minutes ago, SimbaWho said:

Hmmm... Two different words that mean something different. Same word pronounced different meaning the same. Your own metaphor is stupid. Which is why arguing with you is too. 

YOU are actually the one that posted a video of a donkey attacking my character first so... take your own advice.

Attacking your character? I think you mean mirroring your behavior? Two different things, right? 

You said my points, which were all pretty much based in non disputable facts, were "non-sense" and you wouldn't address why. That's why the donkey refusing to acknowledge Kevin Bacon was in Footloose was a fitting analogy.

It's not like you provided any argument for why my points were non-sense for me to address. 

Numb-nut. 

Still profiling or?

Edited by Nnivolcm

https://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/numbnuts

1. Quote

1. (chiefly US, slang, derogatory, sometimes humorous, often as a term of address) A slow-witted, unresponsive, or inept person (usually male).
      Tell numbnuts over there to wake up and pay attention to his work.
      The drill instructor must have called him "numbnuts" fifty times today.

It's been more of a personal observation; Yes. 

2 minutes ago, Nnivolcm said:

Good work defining your attack lol.

Still waiting for you to address the argument instead of the arguer. 

I'm failing to keep going on with you and your run on arguments cause you don't address mine and make new one's up as we continue to speak. Suh's 2015 contract had/has nothing to do with the talent deficiencies of that 2014 team that I was talking about when all three of those guys we spoke about( Stafford/Megatron/Suh) were all paid. Maybe not drafting Ebron and basically almost anyone else would of been a wiser better way to spend resources instead of focusing on those three who made our team, not that other way around. Among tons of others like Titus young(name drop) etc etc etc.

Let alone going into the nuances of the Suh contract, the ineptness of Lions FO, and ignoring the situation through a draft/entire prior off-season. You gloss over Suh's camp magnificent work to essentially insure his exit and Lions inept handling plus work afterwards with money available and no plan of replacement. 

You actually don't wanna look into the details of who was paid that wasn't worth jack, who was drafted to support those guys that just totally sucked. All's you wanna do is point to money and hate on them and blame them for making too much while creating your own hypothetical scenarios of how money can be used by an organization that's never proved to you or anyone in time that they can use money properly; Versus crediting them(the players) with any sort of success they/the team had during that time that's never, ever been sustained again. Some of which are NFL record setting stuff... and (in your opinion) it's those guys problem we didn't have success... cause of money.

K I disagree sir. Idk if we got much to talk about further?

So no man, please shhhhh. I don't wanna talk to you anymore. If you need the last word to feel validated it's fine but I don't wanna chit-chat anymore.

On 3/28/2022 at 5:45 PM, jrry32 said:

It's less about me not having faith in OBJ and more about how dominant Kupp was. The razor-thin margins was referring specifically to that last drive, when Stafford and Kupp carried the offense. 

The last drive? I think the refs carried that one.