IDOG_det

GOTW  

30 members have voted

1. 1. What game should be the GOTW?

• #1 Georgia @ #10 Auburn
    • #3 Notre Dame @ #7 Miami
    • #6 TCU @ #5 Oklahoma

10 minutes ago, Mastercheddaar said:

ND vs Miami is the biggest game this week. Followed by OU vs TCU. A lot of playoff implications. If Miami beats ND, I think a playoff spot is the Canes to lose. 

That is all

mastercheddaar

I'm still not sure how legitimate Notre Dame is this year. In their 1 point home loss to Georgia, they were playing a Bulldogs team without their starting QB. They could be really good or really overrated, and I'm personally leaning towards the latter. If Notre Dame loses to Miami, they should free fall.

Honestly, they could be looking GREAT if a few things happen, or TERRIBLE if a few things happen:

If MSU loses to Ohio State, Notre Dame will have 2 wins against Top 25 teams (MSU will probably fall outside of the Top 25), and that's assuming #23 NC State and #11 USC don't lose another game this year.

That said, if MSU beats OSU and NC State and USC don't lose another game (they play pretty weak competition the rest of the way) and Notre Dame BEATS Miami, they will play two decent teams in Navy and Stanford, and should they win, I see them as playoff locks barring something unexpected.

5 minutes ago, RandyMossIsBoss said:

Huge game for Bryce Love's Heisman hopes. Leading the way with 3 TDs and 130 yards in Stanford's upset of #9 Washington. They now are very much back in the Pac 12 championship race as well. The more games, the more spotlight, the better.

Doing it on an ankle that isn't 100% too.

Archived