Watson to the Falcons

Manny/Patrick

1 hour ago, NudeTayne said:

I would only believe this thread if it were started by @DefenseWinsChampionships. Your wanna be the best, gotta beat the best.

I would've loved to see him stay in the AFC.

Just so he could've joined the insane AFC QB Party alongside of Patrick Mahomes, Justin Herbert, Russell Wilson, Derek Carr, Josh Allen, Joe Burrow and Lamar Jackson.

Having Deshaun Watson would've been even more chaotic.

Plus some AFC young guns like Trevor Lawrence and Zach Wilson. Mac Jones and Davis Mills too. 

NFC needs their QBs too

Tom Brady, Tampa Bay. 

Aaron Rodgers, Green Bay. 

Dak Prescott, Dallas. 

Matthew Stafford, Los Angeles Rams. 

Kyler Murray, Arizona. 

Kirk Cousins, Minnesota.

Now, Deshaun Watson; Atlanta. 

Plus some younger QB prospects that I like Trey Lance (San Francisco), Jalen Hurts (Philadelphia) and Justin Fields (Chicago). 

• My only concern for Watson/ATL is how much did it cost to land Deshaun Watson? Two 1st Rounders + another 2nd round pick? Three 1st Round Picks? 

Because outside of only Kyle Pitts what does Atlanta really have? What type of building blocks are already in place?

Watson to Pitts might not stand a chance for at least 3-4 years (it will not be an easy rebuild due to a lack of draft capital).

Edited by DefenseWinsChampionships
  • Like 2

10 minutes ago, Dome said:

This tweet is already older than the “next few hours” it promises the announcement in lol  

I didn't really care if Atlanta got Watson, but now I wanna see him in Atlanta just to give the Stains 1 more reason to put the bags back on their head. #Swampers #DirtiestCityinAmerica

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Cypher said:

This is fake, from what I've heard. Seems he tweeted earlier in the day he was bored, so he was going to post a bunch of free agent moves backed up by "sources".

That was debunked as well. The text messages were tweeted by this fella as well. Not saying his source is a good one, but there is a source.