Deshaun Watson is a Cleveland Brown

brownie man

2 hours ago, NudeTayne said:

That I am. That I am. Excited the draft is coming up. 

Who are your top-five players you'd want at 44 who you assume will be there without a trade. I don't see the Browns trading up more than a couple picks because of how little draft capital they have this year.

Ok in know way is this as comprehensive as I will have in 2 weeks.

1 David ojabo

2nd period Winfrey

3rd mechi wr alabama 

4th Dayton  hill safety Michigan 

There you go in know way would I take this

As the gospel Because I am light years behind more normal research.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, hornbybrown said:

Looking more and more likely that Watson could play all of 2022. His civil cases won’t proceed till March 2023. He isn’t on the exemption list and isn’t facing criminal charges. 

He doesn't want to delay the suspension, he would lose a lot of money in that scenario.

It doesn't matter about how the civil cases go, the NFL will have their own investigation results and suspend him then. It will be this year.

30 minutes ago, Kiwibrown said:

Carlos hyde has a career year beside Deshaun Watson as a runner. With the pressure that he puts on the defense as a runner. 

I wouldn't be surprised if Chubb hits 5.5 ypc beside Watson.

Excellent post 

30 minutes ago, NateDawg said:

Look I’m not looking for anything other than a massage if I’m getting a massage. But I’m also not letting a dude rub me down. Just something weird about that for me.

We weren't planning on asking for permission.

Boys will be boys.

I don't particularly like any strangers touching me so I'm not likely to ever get a massage.

• Like 2

15 hours ago, NateDawg said:

Look I’m not looking for anything other than a massage if I’m getting a massage. But I’m also not letting a dude rub me down. Just something weird about that for me.

Is this your worry?

it-moved-jerry.gif

"I think it moved"

• Like 6

On 4/8/2022 at 8:39 PM, Thomas5737 said:

He doesn't want to delay the suspension, he would lose a lot of money in that scenario.

It doesn't matter about how the civil cases go, the NFL will have their own investigation results and suspend him then. It will be this year.

Everything I've read suggests the NFL will wait until after the civil cases are complete.

It's how they've approached recent legal situations ever since Jerry Jones threw a fit about the Ezekiel Elliot suspension (which appeared to be a false accusation - I think the accuser was trying to "ruin his career"). Jones was threatening to sue the NFL if they extended Roger Goodell's contract. The Robert Kraft, Patrick Chung, and Richard Sherman cases saw the NFL waiting before handing out suspensions even after all 3 of them were indicted (Deshaun never was indicted). From there, the new CBA in 2020 relinquished sole authority from Goodell on league discipline.

The Browns will likely restructure his contract next year too - convert the base salary into a signing bonus, so any 2023 suspension will have the same result as a 2022 suspension would. And the team does this with all of it's major contracts... here are the 2022 base salaries:

• Myles Garrett - 1 million
  • Wyatt Teller - 1 million
  • Deshaun Watson - 1 million
  • Nick Chubb - 1 million
  • Amari Cooper - 1 million
  • Troy Hill - 1.5 million
  • Joel Bitonio - 3 million
  • Kareem Hunt - 1 million
  • John Johnson - 4 million

It looks like the only way Deshaun is suspended in 2022 is if he decides to settle. Then the NFL will swiftly make their decision and that will be it. But up until this point he has been vehement about fighting all his cases, so I don't know if that'll happen.

On 4/9/2022 at 1:08 PM, mtmmike said:

Thank you for all the support all good things in life to you.

On 4/9/2022 at 10:48 AM, DawgX said:

I think it moved

It's not ___ if it's from getting a compliment from Mike. You have nothing to be ashamed of.

• Like 1

On 4/8/2022 at 7:30 PM, NateDawg said:

*Nate changing his tune after he finds out Tayne is a massage therapist and tries to fly him out to Police Station, OH (where Nate lives)*:

a3bfd2fb-9150-4cf9-ab9e-3d109b8c9c98_tex

*Tayne showing courage and bravery to @NateshaunDawgson*:

95e9b5f2-6d3e-4b23-875e-5788399fd1b4_tex

source: magic hands

Spoiler

Don't run the plates on that massage license.

Edited by NudeTayne
  • Like 1

On 4/8/2022 at 7:30 PM, NateDawg said:

From the old Deshaun playbook. Good. Lead with that. It's totally normal.

Edited by NudeTayne
  • Like 3