Where does Baker Mayfield get traded to and how much does he go for? !Poll!

brownie man

Where does Baker get trade to and how much does he go for?   

162 members have voted

1. 1. What team trades for Baker?

• Seattle Seahawks
    • Indianapolis Colts
    • New Orleans Saints
    • Detroit Lions
    • Somewhere else

38 minutes ago, mtmmike said:

Just talked a football player and he just laughed at them.

Dodging my question, I see. Noted.

I also spoke to a football player and he laughed at you - and I bet my football player is better than your football player, so I win.

• Like 1

I feel like Baker could thrive in a great environment. My dream would be for him to come to la for cheap and learn under Mcvay and Staff.. If you could coach him up to be Drew Brees and get the I’m Mahomes-Josh Allen out of him he’ll be solid. He has some talent, he just lacks discipline. The early success and lack of understanding his role(game manager) has hindered him. He can be Brett Favre 2.0’ on a light scale. I don’t think he can ever be a top 3-5 QB. But he can be a top 10 QB stay wise, as he proved it his rookie year! 

21 hours ago, El Ramster said:

I feel like Baker could thrive in a great environment. My dream would be for him to come to la for cheap and learn under Mcvay and Staff.. If you could coach him up to be Drew Brees and get the I’m Mahomes-Josh Allen out of him he’ll be solid. He has some talent, he just lacks discipline. The early success and lack of understanding his role(game manager) has hindered him. He can be Brett Favre 2.0’ on a light scale. I don’t think he can ever be a top 3-5 QB. But he can be a top 10 QB stay wise, as he proved it his rookie year! 

Baker to OBJ 😍😍😍...can you imagine?

• Like 5

22 hours ago, El Ramster said:

lack of understanding his role(game manager) has hindered him

He hasn't been asked to be a game manager. He had that role later in 2020 but otherwise he has been asked to be a gunslinger by the type of routes/playcalls. He has always been towards the top of the league in air yards, which isn't a great idea with the personnel he had. What he did late in 2020 by throwing much more short routes and to backs was ideal with some playaction and deep routes thrown in. Then in 2021 we went back to empty backfields and 5 wide with long developing routes with less than ideal athleticism at receiver and issues at tackle. He should have been game managing, especially with his injury but that wasn't what was asked of him.

• Like 2

On 4/9/2022 at 9:17 AM, Thomas5737 said:

He hasn't been asked to be a game manager. He had that role later in 2020 but otherwise he has been asked to be a gunslinger by the type of routes/playcalls. He has always been towards the top of the league in air yards, which isn't a great idea with the personnel he had. What he did late in 2020 by throwing much more short routes and to backs was ideal with some playaction and deep routes thrown in. Then in 2021 we went back to empty backfields and 5 wide with long developing routes with less than ideal athleticism at receiver and issues at tackle. He should have been game managing, especially with his injury but that wasn't what was asked of him.

Asking him to drop back 47 times (9 sacks) in a meaningless game while other key players were just chillin on the sideline was still one of the craziest things I've ever seen a coach do to their starting QB, lol.

On 4/8/2022 at 9:12 AM, Blue said:

I'm not reading back through the last thirty pages, we've all come to the conclusion that Mayfield stays a Brown this year and actually starts games for them, right?

Unlikely, he probably ends up in Seattle on draft night or if the Browns ultimately decide to cut him.