What's This Team's Biggest Need Now?

the lone star

I still think NT is the biggest need. We need to find ways to collapse the pocket.If we can find a way to sign Wagner, Badger and Hicks I’m very happy heading into the draft going after BPA. 

1st rd Either

Linderbaum (C)

Green (G)

Johnson(G)

Dean(LB)

Lloyd (LB)

Johnson(DE)

Burks(Wr)

Davis(NT)🙏🏾

Draft Ojabo in 2nd

BPA In 3rd and trade 4th for Ridley.

This would make me happy 

Edited by eagles suck

If your going for one position, it’s DE. If your looking for a position group, it Oline. 

Smith (who is 1 injury from Ball starting), McGovern, Biadasz, Martin, Steele is clearly not an upgraded line that had so much trouble in pass pro and run blocking last year. 

The BIGGEST need is for a dominant run game... like a return to 2014 or 2016 type of run game.  A dominant run game will mask every other weakness on the team both offensively and defensively.  The last time Dallas was able to beat a good team was when we did not have to rely upon Dak but rather the offensive could impose its will on the defense.  We need probably 3 upgrades on the OL and a RB who excels in a zone running scheme.  

13 hours ago, the lone star said:

I think they need more help at DT and yeah, OG's a good pick. C and RT too, and yeah, DE's isn't that great either.

Don’t expect us to draft a DT early. We need a NT, not a 3-technique UT, whom we have a few of. And seeing that none of the inbred mouth breathers who run our team see any value in a NT, we’ll get nothing and like it.

• Like 1

It's gotta be LG for me, McGovern was just awful when they benched Williams last year. I mean I don't feel great about the RDE or MLB situations either, counting on a lot of question marks in the secondary and at WR too, but there's a reason everyone's mocking Johnson and Green to us.

• Like 2

22 hours ago, matt79511 said:

It's gotta be LG for me, McGovern was just awful when they benched Williams last year. I mean I don't feel great about the RDE or MLB situations either, counting on a lot of question marks in the secondary and at WR too, but there's a reason everyone's mocking Johnson and Green to us.

Yeah, I think they'll go OL in the 1st round. LG is ideal, but maybe they like a C or RT when they pick.

23 hours ago, plan9misfit said:

Don’t expect us to draft a DT early. We need a NT, not a 3-technique UT, whom we have a few of. And seeing that none of the inbred mouth breathers who run our team see any value in a NT, we’ll get nothing and like it.

Yeah, I don't think they'll draft a DT or NT in the first 3 rounds. Maybe they'll sign a vet to come in and compete tho.