59 minutes ago, Humble_Beast said:

I see the OL depth being 

LT:  Miller, Parker 

LG: Leatherwood, Simpson

Center: James

RG: Good, Bars ( also C2)

RT: ????, Elu 

still need a starting RT

Honestly I wouldn’t mind elumenor at RT(as crazy as that sounds)

10 minutes ago, Humble_Beast said:

has that been confirmed? I thought he was going to the left side? if he can be a probowl LG, then sign him up

I feel like what they're gonna do if they're gonna let those three(eluemunor parker and Leatherwood) battle it out for right tackle I'm a loser is going to be a back up RT Guard or swing tackle

Simpson, Parker, and Elu are not NFL starters. If any of them are starting we are going to leave a lot of points on the field. 

I’m holding out hope that Leatherwood makes a second year leap to be a credible starter but penalties seem to be the one thing an O-lineman can’t shake at the NFL level. 

1 hour ago, jpaulthe1st said:

Simpson, Parker, and Elu are not NFL starters. If any of them are starting we are going to leave a lot of points on the field. 

I’m holding out hope that Leatherwood makes a second year leap to be a credible starter but penalties seem to be the one thing an O-lineman can’t shake at the NFL level. 

I think Parker can be a starter on the left but not on the right.  Now he still misses some blocks and needs to clean some stuff up.  His improvement from the first start on the left to the 2nd showed a lot of improvement.  I believe if he was our left tackle by the 2nd half of the season he would be at least an average starting LT.

2 hours ago, drfrey13 said:

I think Parker can be a starter on the left but not on the right.  Now he still misses some blocks and needs to clean some stuff up.  His improvement from the first start on the left to the 2nd showed a lot of improvement.  I believe if he was our left tackle by the 2nd half of the season he would be at least an average starting LT.

Yeah who cares we need a RT Parker is a backup LT with Miller as our Starter.

I don’t view Parker as an option to start. I would think Marcus Cannon will sign eventually. He’s one of those vets that is in no rush to sign which gives the Raiders time to see how the options they have look in OTAs in the offseason program