DC Movie Universe

devils1854

20 minutes ago, Mox said:

To be fair, it's working...because it looks great.

The stuff with Keaton and Batman looks fun.   Everything else is just kinda standard Snyderverse fluff.

12 minutes ago, General Tso said:

Or they are not wanting to feature Miller and the Supergirl actress is an unknown.

Thats basically what I mean.    Keaton/Batman mainly featured in the Flash movie is the selling point over the titular character.

Its the right way to go in terms of selling tickets, but I feel like this will give WB a false sense of security in Ezra Miller if they decide to keep him as Flash going forward.

3 hours ago, 43M said:

Thats basically what I mean.    Keaton/Batman mainly featured in the Flash movie is the selling point over the titular character.

Its the right way to go in terms of selling tickets, but I feel like this will give WB a false sense of security in Ezra Miller if they decide to keep him as Flash going forward.

They’re not keeping Ezra as Flash going forward.

3 hours ago, 43M said:

The stuff with Keaton and Batman looks fun.   Everything else is just kinda standard Snyderverse fluff.

It is one of the last movies in this verse. I trust andy muschietti as director. There’s a reason the WB is confident enough to show it to everyone at Cinemacon today, and lifted the social media embargo.

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, Xenos said:

They’re not keeping Ezra as Flash going forward.

You MIGHT be right, but I feel like they are going to be keeping certain pieces of the Snyderverse if possible based on certain things that have been said.

Is Ezra part of that?   Perhaps not...but wouldn't be shocked either way, especially if Flash does well at the box office.

On 4/25/2023 at 6:32 PM, 43M said:

You MIGHT be right, but I feel like they are going to be keeping certain pieces of the Snyderverse if possible based on certain things that have been said.

Is Ezra part of that?   Perhaps not...but wouldn't be shocked either way, especially if Flash does well at the box office.

Even if the movie does great boxoffice wise, there’s just too much of a PR nightmare to hang onto Ezra especially if they’re rebooting almost anything anyways. Remember that there’s still pending court dates for Ezra sometime in the near future. My guess is some time after the movie comes out, they’ll announce that Ezra will not be part of DC’s long term plan.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Xenos said:

Even if the movie does great boxoffice wise, there’s just too much of a PR nightmare to hang onto Ezra especially if they’re rebooting almost anything anyways. Remember that there’s still pending court dates for Ezra sometime in the near future. My guess is some time after the movie comes out, they’ll announce that Ezra will not be part of DC’s long term plan.

You see yes but also, Ezra has like 7 film deal with WB and now that fantastic beasts died a horrible death. They still have like 4 movies left for him. 

3 minutes ago, Xmad said:

You see yes but also, Ezra has like 7 film deal with WB and now that fantastic beasts died a horrible death. They still have like 4 movies left for him. 

As if WB doesn't have legal standing to get out of the deal with them...

• Like 2

5 hours ago, kingseanjohn said:

I'm going to boycott it even harder now... not that you can boycott any harder than not seeing it.

Such a despicable mindset.    This isnt just self destructive patterns or acting like an idiot ala Shia LeBeouf.    The psycho is literally committed several felonies and poses a threat to others.   Should be in jail for at least 5 to 10...just like any of us would if we did the same thing.

Im calling it right now....if Flash does well, they will keep Ezra Miller in the DCGunnU.  

• Like 2

1 hour ago, 43M said:

Such a despicable mindset.    This isnt just self destructive patterns or acting like an idiot ala Shia LeBeouf.    The psycho is literally committed several felonies and poses a threat to others.   Should be in jail for at least 5 to 10...just like any of us would if we did the same thing.

Im calling it right now....if Flash does well, they will keep Ezra Miller in the DCGunnU. 

meh they’ll probably just kill it like all the dc properties lol.

• Like 1