DC Movie Universe

devils1854

53 minutes ago, Acgott said:

Well, at least he goes to space for a few seconds, but it’s a repeat of every story where a hero gets unexpected powers. The Beatle’s voice is throwing me off as well. It’s too sweet. 

Looks pretty bad tbh; like a high end CW. I’ll wait for reviews and streaming if I see it at all.

One positive is that it doesn’t have that way too dark/Snyder visuals. 

7 hours ago, kingseanjohn said:

Looks pretty bad tbh; like a high end CW. I’ll wait for reviews and streaming if I see it at all.

One positive is that it doesn’t have that way too dark/Snyder visuals. 

I think it looks solid.   Wont go to the theaters for it, though.

I like Xolo, so Id like it to succeed for his career.

Everything George Lopez is in is trash, though.   Way too much screentime in this trailer, alone.   Better be very minimized in the film.

Blue Beetle looks like the worst superhero movie since Green Lantern.

Also, seems like DC wanted to steal both Spider-Man and Iron Man at the same time. Is the source material less derivative, or is that pretty much the character?

Because that movie looks like absolute trash. It looks like a generic superhero movie. Like single ply toilet paper sitting next to name brand. Not the store bought single ply, but the single ply gas stations order and then strip a layer off the single ply so much that people who use it end up using four or five tugs on the roll just so they don’t get **** on their fingers bad.

23 hours ago, MacReady said:

Blue Beetle looks like the worst superhero movie since Green Lantern.

Also, seems like DC wanted to steal both Spider-Man and Iron Man at the same time. Is the source material less derivative, or is that pretty much the character?

Because that movie looks like absolute trash. It looks like a generic superhero movie. Like single ply toilet paper sitting next to name brand. Not the store bought single ply, but the single ply gas stations order and then strip a layer off the single ply so much that people who use it end up using four or five tugs on the roll just so they don’t get **** on their fingers bad.

This 

On 4/12/2023 at 1:28 PM, Acgott said:

Looks good, except... why on earth is their streaming service being renamed to Max? What made them think a streaming service named after their neighbor's dog was a name people want to be associated with during their binge-watching? And it wouldn't sound weird as f*ck when telling them that's what they'll be watching with family/friends?

"What'll it be today?"

"Let's watch something on... Max."

And more importantly, what made them think removing the most prestigious name, H-B-O from the streaming service that everybody associates with greatness was a good idea?

WB never ceases to amuse me even with new management.

On 4/16/2023 at 12:39 AM, MacReady said:

I don’t know why people aren’t optimistic for Gunn to takeover.

His Suicide Squad is a legitimately enjoyable movie.

I didn’t want to admit it, but I liked it the first time and I liked it more the second time.

I thought it was solid the first time, haven't given it a rewatch.  Honestly, the only thing that's really stuck with me from that movie was Rat Catcher.  I thought Peacemaker was a better product than Gunn's TSS.

• 2 weeks later...