Chiefs trade WR Tyreek Hill to Dolphins for 2022 1st + 2nd, 4th + 2023 4th + 6th, Give him 4 year, $120M, $72.2M gtd (Page 18)

RaidersAreOne

1 hour ago, Chiefer said:

Something no one is talking about is that once Hill and the Chiefs offense was forced into the short game and Hill had to actually catch the ball more regularly and suddenly, he struggled with drops and his TDs dropped. 

It got cleaned up with time, but his hands arent as elite as I thought. The ball also had a horrible tendency of popping into the air for the interception which Happened at least 4 times. He adjusted over the season, but dinking and dunking into the redzone did not help his TD rate.

He did have 7 drops last year and 3 INTs while throwing to him. 

So your post above makes a lot of sense.

4 hours ago, DefenseWinsChampionships said:

I already know Tyreek Hill was greatness

You add ness after everything and I’m going to point it out everytime…

4 hours ago, DefenseWinsChampionships said:

I'm honestly shocked Patrick Mahomes hasn't been destroyed/killed/ruined throughout the previous two years because he's absolutely been beaten up; that kid is one tough S.O.B. 

KC’s OL was one of the best in the league this past year, however.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, DefenseWinsChampionships said:

Nope. Not in Pass Protection it wasn't. 

Wrong Again GIFs | Tenor

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/32176833/2021-nfl-pass-rushing-run-stopping-blocking-leaderboard-win-rate-rankings

Team Pass Block Win Rate

1. Los Angeles Rams, 68%
2. Kansas City Chiefs, 68%

and just for good measure, too:

Team Run Block Win Rate

1. Washington Football Team, 75%
2. Philadelphia Eagles, 74%
3. Kansas City Chiefs, 74%

Edited by AFlaccoSeagulls
  • Like 6

6 minutes ago, DefenseWinsChampionships said:

Your “very accurate” PFF rankings have them 5th overall. Orlando and Trey Smith with grades over 70. Thuney over 80. Humphrey over 90. ESPN has their PBWR tied for first. Mahomes had the third lowest sack% of any QB (Brady and Allen 1-2). He ranks 21st in Pressure% (1st being worst, in this case). 

Please elaborate how you believe them to be bad in 2021?

• Like 5

19 minutes ago, DefenseWinsChampionships said:

10 minutes ago, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

Wrong Again GIFs | Tenor

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/32176833/2021-nfl-pass-rushing-run-stopping-blocking-leaderboard-win-rate-rankings

Team Pass Block Win Rate

1. Los Angeles Rams, 68%

Team Run Block Win Rate

7 minutes ago, Yin-Yang said:

Your “very accurate” PFF rankings have them 5th overall. Orlando and Trey Smith with grades over 70. Thuney over 80. Humphrey over 90. ESPN has their PBWR tied for first. Mahomes had the third lowest sack% of any QB (Brady and Allen 1-2). He ranks 21st in Pressure% (1st being worst, in this case). 

Woof. Rough look. 

You're going to need to claim eye test. That you looked into the eyes of the KC offensive line and knew that they can't pass block.

Bob and weave. Bob and weave. Just keep sticking. Everyone gets hit

• Like 8

26 minutes ago, Forge said:

Woof. Rough look. 

You're going to need to claim eye test. That you looked into the eyes of the KC offensive line and knew that they can't pass block.

my bet is he's going to claim that ESPN's metric is subjective and therefore he's not wrong, it's just their opinion. Then once I ask for a better metric he'll either ignore my post entirely or bring up the Chewbacca defense.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Forge said:

Woof. Rough look. 

I mean they certainly struggled to start the year, particularly Brown and Niang, but a lot of issues also stem from Mahomes dropping back in shotgun or holding the ball to long. Its a double edged sword sometime

13 hours ago, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

Wrong Again GIFs | Tenor

Team Pass Block Win Rate

1. Los Angeles Rams, 68%

Team Run Block Win Rate

Team Usa Basketball GIF by d00dbuffet

Not only was @DefenseWinsChampionships dunked on, but he was "Vince Carter over team France" dunked on.

The disrespect is real, people.

13 hours ago, Yin-Yang said:

randy orton wrestling GIF by WWE

RKO OUTTA NOWHERE!!!

13 hours ago, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

my bet is he's going to claim that ESPN's metric is subjective and therefore he's not wrong, it's just their opinion. Then once I ask for a better metric he'll either ignore my post entirely or bring up the Chewbacca defense.

Or he’s going to start trying to insult your team. 

• Like 6

On 3/23/2022 at 10:00 AM, AZ_Eaglesfan said:

I think people just don't understand the difference between a weak/average/strong NFL arm. A weak arm can't make the throws. An average arm can make the throws, but if things go wrong it gets hard. A strong arm can make any throw at almost any time. Tua has average arm strength and with a clean pocket can make any throw in the game. The problem is, how often is that pocket going to be clean? 

This so much. It boggles my head when people used to think a QB like Brees had a strong arm because he threw a pretty deep ball.