Chiefs trade WR Tyreek Hill to Dolphins for 2022 1st + 2nd, 4th + 2023 4th + 6th, Give him 4 year, $120M, $72.2M gtd (Page 18)

RaidersAreOne

1 minute ago, mattyice0401 said:

With ease How did Tyreek last to round 10

I picked him up as a rookie on FA. We do a keeper rule as whatever round he was drafted the next year its a round higher. In the case of a FA it would be the last round. So I've kept him since his rookie year and the round goes up by one. 

If that makes any sense. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Tommy_C said:

I picked him up as a rookie on FA. We do a keeper rule as whatever round he was drafted the next year its a round higher. In the case of a FA it would be the last round. So I've kept him since his rookie year and the round goes up by one. 

If that makes any sense. 

perfect sense

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, Tommy_C said:

Fantasy Football question here ...

PPR

Keep Tyreek for a 10th round pick 

or

Keep JK Dobbins for a 12th round pick

Gotta be Hill right?

I think Hill is an easy to call fantasy bust next year. Not touching him until the 5th round with Tua.

If Dobbins stays healthy he's almost a lock to be an RB1.

I guess if full PPR, Hill. But I think Dobbins will still come close to our scoring him next year even in PPR

Based on what Rosenhaus has said so far (assuming he isn't being disingenuous) that a restructure was already agreed to and both sides were working on an extension...then free agency hit....it sounds like teams like the Jaguars and Raiders ended up negotiating for Brett Veach....and the parameters were upended largely by the Adams trade and contract.

I can't help but wonder if Veach would have made an extention with Hill as priority #1 much earlier we would have been able to extend him before free agency.

Of course Rosenhaus could have been slow walking negotiations to get into free agency where it was highly doubtful the WR market would be depressed.

I would love to hear Veach's take.

• Like 1