Eagles Forum Mock Drafts ~ 2022 ~

Kiltman

10 minutes ago, MKnight82 said:

I have you guys taking DT Devonte Wyatt at 18.

No

10 minutes ago, MKnight82 said:

What do you guys think you'd do here at 15? 

Booth

Eagles would probably go Karlaftis at 18 after that.

Edit: I really think the Eagles are trying to trade up though.

Panthers are very interested in trying to move back. I hear the same possibly about the Giants at 7th overall too.

But, I understand its even harder to project trades than it is picks for a mock, so keeping the picks the same is safer.

Edited by TheRealMcCoy

1 minute ago, MKnight82 said:

That feels like a reach.

I love him and think he should be mentioned in the same breath as Sauce and Stingley. He’s the only other corner in this class I think that could be an elite outside corner at the next level. If only McDuffie had 31 inch arms he would be in that group too. Booth’s stock wasn’t able to go up, cause of the surgery he had on his core and didn’t get to take part in the process athletically. I don’t think he’s available at 15 if he wasn’t hurt.

He’s also a great scheme fit and the only corner we know of that they brought in for a 30 visit, (that is going in the 1st) but that could’ve been more just to have our staff check him out medically.

Just now, TheRealMcCoy said:

I love him and think he should be mentioned in the same breath as Sauce and Stingley. He’s the only other corner in this class I think that could be an elite outside corner at the next level. If only McDuffie had 31 inch arms he would be in that group too. Booth’s stock wasn’t able to go up, cause of the surgery he had on his core and didn’t get to take part in the process athletically. I don’t think he’s available at 15 if he wasn’t hurt.

He’s also a great scheme fit and the only corner we know of that they brought in for a 30 visit, (that is going in the 1st) but that could’ve been more just to have our staff check him out medically.

What about Kyle Hamilton?

Just now, MKnight82 said:

What about Kyle Hamilton?

Didn’t realize he wasn’t off the board. Must’ve just figured he was. Yeah, I think they could go Hamilton if he fell into their lap at 15. I have fought back on them trading up for a safety, cause that’s just not Howie’s MO.

26 minutes ago, MKnight82 said:

11 Commanders WR Garrett Wilson

Gut feeling is they really like Olave. Maybe that’s just me hoping they go him over Wilson. I remember someone saying Ron was having a long talk with Chris at their pro day. I’m sure he obviously talked to both of them though.

I also could see Drake London if he’s on the board, cause Rivera has a preference for bigger WRs.

4 minutes ago, TheRealMcCoy said:

Didn’t realize he wasn’t off the board. Must’ve just figured he was. Yeah, I think they could go Hamilton if he fell into their lap at 15. I have fought back on them trading up for a safety, cause that’s just not Howie’s MO.

I think Hamilton is going to fall quite a bit. 

32 minutes ago, MKnight82 said:

I think Hamilton is going to fall quite a bit. 

I thought he could fall out the top 10 before that steam ever built up, so we are on the same page.

I was laughing at mocks months ago that had Linderbaum going 7th to the Giants.

Like teams do consider positional value. If they didn’t then Derwin James (who was a better prospect than Hamilton) would’ve never fell to 17.

• Like 1