Ben McAdoo to be fired, Spags to take over as interim?

.Buzz

20 minutes ago, EaglesPeteC said:

Ben McAdoo looks like the Middle School Gym Teacher that was "asked to resign" 

Ben McAdoo looks like the guy that married the hottest girl from high school 20 years too late and is taking care of her 6 kids while she's at the bar with her ex.

Haven't paid much attention to the Giants this year but is McAdoo really considered THAT bad? 

I know the injury bug hit the team hard and all and Eli is an ageing QB who has never exactly been the model of consistent excellence. But have they really looked bad enough to warrant canning the guy in year 2 following an 11-5 debut?

2 hours ago, packerrfan74 said:

No matter how much this game has changed over the past 20 years... one thing remains... the game is won in the trenches. 

I have a feeling OL are going to be way over drafted this upcoming April. Will be interesting to see how their value changes over the next couple seasons

We'll also see some big raises for select OLine coaches.

26 minutes ago, ronjon1990 said:

Haven't paid much attention to the Giants this year but is McAdoo really considered THAT bad? 

I know the injury bug hit the team hard and all and Eli is an ageing QB who has never exactly been the model of consistent excellence. But have they really looked bad enough to warrant canning the guy in year 2 following an 11-5 debut?

We've looked horrible since the injuries have taken its toll. We were pretty much the same team from last year, difference being that we were losing those close games. Problem is that if you have lose the locker room as that source says then you have to think about making a change 

6 minutes ago, Kip Smithers said:

We've looked horrible since the injuries have taken its toll. We were pretty much the same team from last year, difference being that we were losing those close games. Problem is that if you have lose the locker room as that source says then you have to think about making a change 

Fair. I wasn't really aware there was that much internal strife. I know the Jenkins and DRC suspensions were odd. Any idea what the deal is? Control freak? Aloof? 

3 hours ago, packerrfan74 said:

No matter how much this game has changed over the past 20 years... one thing remains... the game is won in the trenches. 

I have a feeling OL are going to be way over drafted this upcoming April. Will be interesting to see how their value changes over the next couple seasons

A lot of desperate teams.  Bengals probably need 4 starters and all new backups.

Couple of years ago, the scenario was that Ben McAdoo was the plump, suave, smooth, modern young offensive genius, the antidote to the Giants' woes at the time, and the answer to the decay of the team over the outmoded dinosaur, Tom Coughlin.

Now, I wonder, had the Giants kept him on in a consultative capacity, if the Giants wouldn't be saddling up good ol' Tom to save the team from further catastrophes, once again???

Now, what in Sam Hill...........???????

Image result for Tom Coughlin

1 hour ago, bzane said:

Couple of years ago, the scenario was that Ben McAdoo was the plump, suave, smooth, modern young offensive genius, the antidote to the Giants' woes at the time, and the answer to the decay of the team over the outmoded dinosaur, Tom Coughlin.

Now, I wonder, had the Giants kept him on in a consultative capacity, if the Giants wouldn't be saddling up good ol' Tom to save the team from further catastrophes, once again???

Now, what in Sam Hill...........???????

Image result for Tom Coughlin

Giants pushed Coughlin out and now they are paying the price.  Huge Giants fan but thought it was a shameful thing to do to Tom.  Now look at Jacksonville.  I said this earlier Coughlin is a winner.  McDon't not so much.

Archived