Random Titans Football Related Things

KingTitan

I feel like @titans0021(who really should be a groomsman) would appreciate this...

I'm getting married this summer and am doing this silly thing in a group chat w/ buddies where I'm counting down to the big-day and sending over a pic/gif of a titan who wore the number that correlates w/ however many days we are away from the wedding. Who came up this week none other than....

635695513907328617-Velasco.jpg

17 hours ago, deeluxx3 said:

I feel like @titans0021(who really should be a groomsman) would appreciate this...

I'm getting married this summer and am doing this silly thing in a group chat w/ buddies where I'm counting down to the big-day and sending over a pic/gif of a titan who wore the number that correlates w/ however many days we are away from the wedding. Who came up this week none other than....

Ayy the famous Fernando Pickle Velasco

• Like 1

19 hours ago, deeluxx3 said:

First, congrats!

Second, to this day, I will never understand Velasco’s career. All he did was play well when he got snaps and we just wouldn’t commit.

57 minutes ago, titans0021 said:

First, congrats!

Second, to this day, I will never understand Velasco’s career. All he did was play well when he got snaps and we just wouldn’t commit.

thanks, bud!

I am not trying to comment on the Reinfeldt/Webster era and why we did/didn't do certain things. But ever since JRob came around it clarified the difference between a GM who HAS a vision/plan and a GM who has no freaking clue.

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

The only thing I would say vrabel didn’t put adoree in position to succeed was having him in zone & playing off. I use to always D!ck lebeau used adoree to his strengths far better than pees. Adoree strengths is man coverage putting him in zone he gives up too much cushion because he doesn’t understand route concepts therefore he sits on the route & reacts late. That is why Hollywood brown ate him alive in the playoffs, we played zone pretty much the whole game, understandably though you want to keep Lamar in front of you & force him to play within the pocket.