Absolutely not surprising: Commanders in potential trouble again

RaidersAreOne

Sources told FOS that the person who gave the information to the Democrat-led Oversight Committee was the one referenced in the following statement by GOP Oversight Committee Spokesperson Austin Hacker: 

“The leak of one-sided, unconfirmed, unsupported allegations from a disgruntled ex-employee with an ax to grind is just further proof the Democrats’ investigation is a waste of Congress’ time."

So, going kinda unnoticed/undiscussed here, and I don't want to break news but clearly the leaker has been identified, right?

Dont' bother, this joke sucks

Spoiler

Disgraced Raiders Coach Jon Gruden Accused Of Sharing Topless Photos Of  Cheerleaders

Edited by Soggust
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, Soggust said:

So, going kinda unnoticed/undiscussed here, and I don't want to break news but clearly the leaker has been identified, right?

Jon never worked for Washington, and honestly I doubt his brother would have had any knowledge on ticket sales and financial payments. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, MKnight82 said:

Jon never worked for Washington, and honestly I doubt his brother would have had any knowledge on ticket sales and financial payments. 

Ahh thats right when he got caught emailing Bruce Allen, he was at ESPN. 

Well that just ruins everything lol. I'll leave it for shaming.

11 hours ago, ET80 said:

Exactly. That’s all that really matters, not putting your shekels in the pot. Everything else is good for a headline and click to the other 30 guys.

Can we talk about how stupid this is?

The face value of every seat at an NFL stadium is available on the team's website, every ticket is scanned into a central database so the attendance is known exactly, meaning the total gross is about 4 seconds away in a spreadsheet, and that's the pool you steal from? You broke desperate idiot. And does the NFL really not have an intern somewhere auditing this? What a dog**** company for not catching this earlier. Imagine being worse at catching financial irregularities than Congress.

Honestly the fans who think the salary cap is made up may be on to something. Has anyone confirmed that they do the math?

• Like 5

1 minute ago, ramssuperbowl99 said:

Honestly the fans who think the salary cap is made up may be on to something. Has anyone confirmed that they do the math?

I Googled overthecap once. It’s on the Internet… so it’s gotta be true, right?

• Like 1

I'd think the dispute would be over revenue from club seats or suites. Typically it's retained by the home team and not put into the pool with the money from the regular seats. Maybe the disgruntled whistleblower is claiming that some of it should have been pooled for the league? 

4 minutes ago, sparky151 said:

I'd think the dispute would be over revenue from club seats or suites. Typically it's retained by the home team and not put into the pool with the money from the regular seats. Maybe the disgruntled whistleblower is claiming that some of it should have been pooled for the league? 

The dispute is whether Washington put forth the 40% of ticket sales into the revenue sharing pool. 

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, AlexGreen#20 said:

The dispute is whether Washington put forth the 40% of ticket sales into the revenue sharing pool. 

Sure, but presumably they weren't bribing the auditors to falsify the records. So it seems more like a categorization question. 

On 4/4/2022 at 4:17 PM, ramssuperbowl99 said:

I barely understand math and I’ve taken the stance that the salary cap is fake and I have not been proven wrong  

• Like 1