Absolutely not surprising: Commanders in potential trouble again

RaidersAreOne

9 minutes ago, NudeTayne said:

They're behind it.

Yes and no.  For sure it impacts player revenue.   But it also impacts revenue to the other teams too.   Unless this happening league wide can’t believe the other owners will be happy with this at all.  

If it’s just WAS doing this ironically this could be the death blow for Snyder.   Kinda like tax evasion and Al Capone.  Kinda crazy if this is how it ends after everything he’s done to that franchise.  

Edited by Broncofan

I feel like the kid who has had 50 hints at what they are getting for Christmas and each time it seems like its one step closer to what they actually wanted and on Christmas Day, Dan Snyder will still be the owner of this team...

I'll believe the NFL believes in integrity when they prove it. Dan Snyder should not be the owner of this Franchise for many reasons, now they have the legal ammunition to get the job done and they need to do it.

• Like 4

If Snyder makes it out of this one with minimal punishment, he’s Teflon. However, I don’t think this will be the case…

You can do pretty much anything you want as an owner (as Snyder has proven over and over again) but taking money from other owners’ pockets? Oh, that’s an unforgivable sin in the eyes of other owners.

I’m going to guess that the other owners will force Snyder out by Summer, before TC comes up - they’ll create a special committee to vet potential owners (Bezos has to be at the top of that list) and “strongly encourage” Bezos to agree to the best offer. Snyder walks away with several billion (minus whatever fines he’ll have to pay for this incident) NFL gets him out of their club, everyone walks away happy.

• Like 1

They need to force both Ross and Snyder out of ownership. 

They also need to move forward with forcing anyone out that isn't fully in on the efforts of Equality of Opportunities within the NFL.

Snyder is repeatedly getting in trouble. Back when they gave warnings about cap spending going into an uncapped year, Washington landed in hot water because they didn't listen. This team constantly skirts the rules.  Honestly as a sports fan, I'm pretty sick and tired of it.

• Like 1