• Warriors in 5
    • Warriors in 6
    • Warriors in 7
    • Nuggets in 4
    • Nuggets in 5
    • Nuggets in 6
    • Nuggets in 7

2 hours ago, agarcia34 said:

Big props to Wiggins for hitting that 3 after bricking one a possession before. 

The Offensive rebound was arguably bigger. Simply inexcliable for Denver to give up that rebound with 3 guys there. Will Barton, in a must win game and less than 2 mins left, somehow thought that was a good moment to fall asleep.

Gut wrenching loss. That's as good as this version of the Nuggets is going to play against this type of lineup.

Edited by lomaxgrUK

2 hours ago, agarcia34 said:

Dude was wrong about Cam Johnson and Jordan Poole… Yikes also he works for CBS Sports HQ so it makes perfect sense 

28. Golden State Warriors: SG Jordan Poole, Michigan

This doesn't make sense to me. With so many upside guys on the board, if you're Golden State, I'd want to get someone with greater upside or someone who can help me next season. I'm not sure Poole's either one of those things. Grade: D

https://www.cbssports.com/nba/news/2019-nba-draft-grades-pick-by-pick-evaluations-for-every-first-and-second-round-selection/

🤣

24 minutes ago, TVScout said:

28. Golden State Warriors: SG Jordan Poole, Michigan

This doesn't make sense to me. With so many upside guys on the board, if you're Golden State, I'd want to get someone with greater upside or someone who can help me next season. I'm not sure Poole's either one of those things. Grade: D

https://www.cbssports.com/nba/news/2019-nba-draft-grades-pick-by-pick-evaluations-for-every-first-and-second-round-selection/

🤣

It's fine, everyone misses with their evaluations......You can do that with pretty much anyone. 

Only thing a little baffling here was that Poole was damn near a 2nd round pick. Picks this late in the 1st round usually don't get scrutinized as much though.

Klay seems all the way back now, Poole is emerging as a potential star down the line, Steph is Steph and Dray is amping up his defense in the postseason as he usually does. Just got to hope everyone stays healthy and then you take your chances against any team. 

The team is built to compete for a long long time with youngsters like Poole/Kuminga having legitimate star potential and as long as Steph stays great. Steph can decline some and the team will still be contenders. Can't ask for more....I was all in on trading these picks for a proven star but it worked out great staying the course. I just was not sure if Klay was going to be able to return to form this soon. 

Today is the day you go with the Steph,Poole,Thompson,Wiggins,Dray starting lineup. Come out and give the Nuggets no hope with that lineup. 

You have to close out the series today. End this **** and you get a week worth of rest at minimum. Which Draymond will benefit a lot from. 

5 hours ago, agarcia34 said:

Today is the day you go with the Steph,Poole,Thompson,Wiggins,Dray starting lineup. Come out and give the Nuggets no hope with that lineup. 

You have to close out the series today. End this **** and you get a week worth of rest at minimum. Which Draymond will benefit a lot from. 

why try to fix what isn't broken?