27. Tampa Bay - Zion Johnson OL

28. Green Bay - Boye Mafe EDGE

29. Kansas City - Kaiir Elam CB

30. Kansas City - Christian Watson WR

31. Cincinnati - Tyler Linderbaum C

32. Detroit - Lewis Cine S

Edited by TheGDJets
  • Like 1

Honestly, I could see the Falcons going Ikem Ekwonu here. Jordan Davis is a great fit and everything, but Ekwonu is a guy who could start at LG or RT and play 1000 snaps as a rookie and be a massive upgrade over either Jalen Mayfield or Kaleb McGary.

• Like 1

8. Atlanta - Ikem Ekwonu OT

Oh yeah im fully down with Ekwonu for the Falcons  if any of the D-lineman or O-lineman in the top 5 or 5 drop to 8 im taking them all day long and not thinking twice about it.  Hamilton and then Sauce would be my choice after all of those lineman are gone though.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, scar988 said:

Honestly, I could see the Falcons going Ikem Ekwonu here. Jordan Davis is a great fit and everything, but Ekwonu is a guy who could start at LG or RT and play 1000 snaps as a rookie and be a massive upgrade over either Jalen Mayfield or Kaleb McGary.

Didn't Atlanta draft those guys in the first round just a few years ago?

19 minutes ago, SteelKing728 said:

Didn't Atlanta draft those guys in the first round just a few years ago?

Kaleb would be a much better OG than RT imo.  Mayfield is just straight trash he was literally the worst rated starting OG in the nfl last year.  But if we add non starting OG's as well and he finished like 78 or 82 lol.  So he was almost dead last.  He ended up with a 49 PFF rating  gave up something like 11 sacks most in nfl for OG, 21 Pressures most in nfl by OG, and 8th most penalities in nfl with 8.  

LT Jake Matthews | 71.4
LG Jalen Mayfield | 49.3
C Matt Hennessy | 77.0
RG Chris Lindstrom | 84.1
RT Kaleb McGary | 62.4

As you can see Mayfield is ABYSMAL and Kaleb could use a upgrading but isn't god awful.  Kaleb is bad against speed rushers but good in the run game and with power.   To me you put him at LG to improve over mayfield big time and to play to Kalebs best strengths. As said i thought kaleb was a better OG prospect anyways coming out and can be a good one.   Then you upgrade Kaleb at RT with Ekwonu and all of a sudden our o-line actually looks like a serious strength instead of struggling more often than not.

• Like 1

I think if Pickett is there at 19 the Saints would probably take him.  I don't think QB is definitely a need for them so I could see them passing on him at 16 for Penning due to needing a new OT to replace Armstead, but I think at 19 they'd definitely take him since this is a deep WR class and they can grab another one in the second.

• Like 2

On 4/12/2022 at 9:32 AM, TheGDJets said:

29. Kansas City - Kaiir Elam CB
30. Kansas City - Christian Watson WR

C+

Neither player is at value and Elam is not at a priority position. Above all, the Chiefs need pass rush, such as Logan Hall or DeMarvin Leal. Depending on how you feel about the injury, Ojabo. Hit it again at #50 if you do another round.

I strongly suspect that one or both of the  picks will get traded. 

On 4/12/2022 at 5:00 PM, Raves said:

I think if Pickett is there at 19 the Saints would probably take him.  I don't think QB is definitely a need for them so I could see them passing on him at 16 for Penning due to needing a new OT to replace Armstead, but I think at 19 they'd definitely take him since this is a deep WR class and they can grab another one in the second.

If the Saints have him high enough to take him at 19, I doubt they’d pass at 16…which would probably be fine with me. Penning is nice but QB >>>>> LT

3 hours ago, sammymvpknight said:

If the Saints have him high enough to take him at 19, I doubt they’d pass at 16…which would probably be fine with me. Penning is nice but QB >>>>> LT

I think it would be more that Pickett is in the 20's, maybe even a WR or two that still on the board ahead of him but QB >>> WR though I think Penning would be ranked well higher than Pickett since WRs are much deeper than OTs.