Ward officially a bust?

Humble_Beast

50 minutes ago, Humble_Beast said:

Just sucks when you spend time reading on draft prospects and come draft day, players you like are on the board. Especially sucks when your teams drafts a bum over that player in a position of need...  I know, we are just fans..  this year I been working ft and going to grad school and haven’t followed college..might pass on read draft prospect profiles and mocks, I been getting annoyed at Reggie’s draft decisions 

I thought he had a pretty good 2017 draft. 2016 was the worst one all things considered.

1 hour ago, raidr4life said:

Yeah something is going on with him. Besides the injury, he has posted a bunch of cryptic tweets and awhile a month ago he had tweet almost with these exact words that I deleted from this thread. He also had a snapchat with a pic of the dline coach Franklin with emojis of a snake and a clown a few months ago. Something isn't right...

13 minutes ago, NightTrainLane said:

Yeah something is going on with him. Besides the injury, he has posted a bunch of cryptic tweets and awhile a month ago he had tweet almost with these exact words that I deleted from this thread. He also had a snapchat with a pic of the dline coach Franklin with emojis of a snake and a clown a few months ago. Something isn't right...

Yeah I remember that too. Something is up.  Kinda hope we just move him because it isn't working at all.  #FreeJah

You can't even compare this guy to Vandy, I see effort and strength from Eddie this guy sucks at everything the run and pass. 

Now he's blaming our dline coach for his struggles? Go out and get your own coach if you don't like ours. That's the worst thing about Jihad, he can't take criticism or blame, I can be patient with a guy who sucks if he has humility but this guy is snowflake trash. Get him outta here, Reggie blew this one.

1 hour ago, Nodisrespect said:

You can't even compare this guy to Vandy, I see effort and strength from Eddie this guy sucks at everything the run and pass. 

Now he's blaming our dline coach for his struggles? Go out and get your own coach if you don't like ours. That's the worst thing about Jihad, he can't take criticism or blame, I can be patient with a guy who sucks if he has humility but this guy is snowflake trash. Get him outta here, Reggie blew this one.

OK now you're just lashing out. Nothing is confirmed and we don't know what any of the tweets mean. Calm down til a shoe falls or more news comes.

24 minutes ago, mct288 said:

re: Ward's Tweet

Think that's a sign that Antonio Hamilton will be activated from IR if that's what it is?

You could be right. It's correct that Hamilton will be back. He got designated last month and this week is the first game he is eligiable to be active for a game but the team normally announces these moves on Fri and nothing came out so it's puzzling. Maybe Coop coming back to practice shuffled the plans and they are taking the day to decide if it Ward or Whitney...

18 hours ago, Humble_Beast said:

Just sucks when you spend time reading on draft prospects and come draft day, players you like are on the board. Especially sucks when your teams drafts a bum over that player in a position of need...  I know, we are just fans..  this year I been working ft and going to grad school and haven’t followed college..might pass on read draft prospect profiles and mocks, I been getting annoyed at Reggie’s draft decisions 

English major?

On 12/7/2017 at 8:26 PM, Humble_Beast said:

Drafting Ward over that beast Deion Jones :( 

crazy game winning interception by Jones.....

JDR and RM have decided they are LB whispers and don't draft them high, so he wouldn't have drafted Jones anyways in the 2nd

20 hours ago, Baggabonez said:

JDR and RM have decided they are LB whispers and don't draft them high, so he wouldn't have drafted Jones anyways in the 2nd

Michael Thomas went shortly after we selected Ward.  Can you imagine how this O would look with Michael Thomas as our 1, Crabs as the 2 and Cooper in the slot.  Thomas is a stud but it's always easy to play the Monday morning QB two years removed from the draft!  I will admit Ward was a reach but you guys are delusional if you expect RM to nail every draft pick.  What he has accomplished in 5 years since taking over as GM has been nothing short of remarkable.  This team was the laughing stock of the league 5 years ago now they are in the playoff hunt 2 years in a row.  Give the man some credit, no FA would come within 10 miles of this franchise before RM took over now we are one of the premier landing spots for FA's.  We have two young stud leaders on both sides of the ball and one of the NFL's top young QB's that he stole in the 2nd round.   Has RM been perfect no but to expect perfection is laughable.  

Archived