Eagles Draft Day Party Palace - Day I, II & III

Kiltman

44 minutes ago, EagleBlueDon said:

I mean I'd say trade up to grab one of the remaining top rated corners but we have like no ammunition left lol

Hopefully they can unload Dillard and Reagor 

CB board about to get demolished, probably a round 3 move 

QPEnSHC.jpg

What a day 1. A 6’6 350 lb war daddy that can get into the backfield? Guys like this don’t come around often. Instantly let’s you do so much more scheme wise when you throw in a guy who simply must be double teamed… and when that guy can line up at nose all the way out to 5-tech!? DC’s wet dream. 

Then instead of screwing up another WR pick, we finally figure “hey let’s just take the sure thing” and trade for 1. AJ Brown is a DOG. Tough seeing that money go to a WR, but hey we’re not paying out big QB money and this gives Hurts all the resources to show if he’s the guy or not.

….and we still have 2 picks today. Keep the momentum rolling Howard!

• Like 2

Can we play that game someone brought up yesterday again?

Who you want tonight? Booth & Any of the Safeties Brisker, Pitre, Cook or Joseph

Who you think the eagles will pick? C.Harris LB & Ebiketie/Bonitto

Who will make you upset? Any QB & OL in second round .. I'm cool with OL in the third+

Edited by EaglesFlySBChampsHigh
  • Like 1

Nakobe Dean
Andrew Booth
JaQuan Brisker
Jalen Pitre
Arnold Ebiketie
Boye Mafe
Christian Harris
Sean Rhyan
Tariq Woolen
David Ojabo

I want one of these guys ideally.

I like Bonitto and some of the other guys on the board but would rather have them with a trade down.

Ha PFF starting the Brady to Philly talk already for 2023. Which yeah when you look at it is certainly a possibility if Hurts doesn’t work out.

You give your rookie deal guy all he needs to give you an answer on him. If Hurts steps up we are in a great position, his deal won’t reset the market, two firsts to add talent.

If he doesn’t you can either trade a lot to go get one of these better rookie QBs, or yeah if a Brady or someone sees you have this great situation they can come here a try to win and you can draft a guy to develop.

Great Oline, great young talent at TE, what very well could be one of the best WR duos, with a solid D and a stable organization. They really have turned this around from the toxic mess it was two years ago.

I can totally see Brady as insane as he is, seeing that and liking the idea of being the first QB to win a ring for 3 different teams. 

Not necessarily what I’m rooting for but it is a nice nugget that their could be an option C.

Finally a draft I can be happy with.

The only "criticism" for lack of a better word, is that the two players added are of the two units we invest the most in so the areas of need stay the same and the resource allocation is still heavily unbalanced to the same areas of the roster. 

30 minutes ago, EaglesFlySBChampsHigh said:

I'm not very good with the trade value of draft picks but what would it take to move up like 10 in the second round? Future 3rd/4th? 51 just seems to far out with the talent that is actually there tonight. 

It’d be out of just our picks

Seattle: 41 + 109

Eagles51 + 83

you could also probably get away with a future 3rd there + Reagor or something like that instead of 83.

You could also move Dillard with one of them, if he’s essentially an early 3rd in value or more.

Trading Dillard + 51 gets you to the top of the round and you’d get a 4th and maybe a 2023 5th. Which teams might favor doing it as a pick swap type thing for the larger assets then we refill day 3 a bit

here is the chard that is roughly used 

https://www.drafttek.com/nfl-trade-value-chart.asp

• Like 1

I feel we need to look for our future center today. (Doesn't have to be in the 2nd) We got a replacement for Cox and now we need one for Kelce. Cement the O and D line for the next decade. 

I'm feeling BPA at #51 - Kinda feeling Ojabo

#83 - Go for a Center here (West, Fortner) or we could use our 5th on Lindstrom if there is a better talent here. 

Go Birds

MC

27 minutes ago, Mastercheddaar said:

I feel we need to look for our future center today. (Doesn't have to be in the 2nd) We got a replacement for Cox and now we need one for Kelce. Cement the O and D line for the next decade. 

I'm feeling BPA at #51 - Kinda feeling Ojabo

#83 - Go for a Center here (West, Fortner) or we could use our 5th on Lindstrom if there is a better talent here. 

Go Birds

MC

Certainly one way things could go.

hopeful they can address something in the back 7 on defense.

Obviously moving Dillard helps with options, if they do that I’m more inclined to take like a Zach Tom who could play G or T if they go Oline.