With the 86th pick the Titans select QB Malik Willis

615finest

7 minutes ago, TitanRedd said:

I heard the entire press conference he basically said I’m not going to be hands on helping the kid he has to take notes & learn by watching him

This is exactly what he said. I completely agree with your summary. I just don’t know how anyone can possibly be bothered by that.

22 minutes ago, TitanSS said:

I wonder how many people who are complaining about this actually heard the press conference.

I would wager most of them heard the comment out of context that the media is trying to spin negatively.

Not a story.

Yep. This is what the media does. Rats.

14 minutes ago, titans0021 said:

I actually find it pretty shameful that on the day a guy confessed to having trouble sleeping at night, being in a dark place and seeking professional help, a bunch of people are trashing him publicly for the line, “It’s not my job to be a mentor, but if he learns from me, that’s a great thing.”

Which is like, a completely accurate and honest statement. I get that people want him to go full cliche, but instead he went with the real answer that echoes what almost anyone would actually do in his situation.

He want empathy for him being in a dark place & feeling bad knowing he cost us a SB, yet he don’t want to be a good teammate & help mentor the future QB awww poor Ryan Tannehill he can choke in the playoffs 2yrs in a row & let his teammates down but want sympathy for mental illness yet he says F***k his teammates again he’s too good to groom Malik 🤣🤣🤣. I’m done with this prick

5 minutes ago, TitanRedd said:

He want empathy for him being in a dark place & feeling bad knowing he cost us a SB, yet he don’t want to be a good teammate & help mentor the future QB awww poor Ryan Tannehill he can choke in the playoffs 2yrs in a row & let his teammates down but want sympathy for mental illness yet he says F***k his teammates again he’s too good to groom Malik 🤣🤣🤣. I’m done with this prick

I expected nothing less.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, TitanRedd said:

this might be your worst post yet, and there was a high bar to clear

• Like 2

29 minutes ago, TitanRedd said:

I heard the entire press conference he basically said I’m not going to be hands on helping the kid he has to take notes & learn by watching him. Please don’t try to justify this I know you love the guy but that’s exactly what he said. 

Justify what? It's a bunch of BS that will blow over just like his Celsius ad fans were furious about.

I think he's gone after this year because we can't keep winning with him making 40m a year so not going to blindly defend a lame duck player.

Just choosing not to pay attention to dumb media stories with no bearing on anything important. 

7 minutes ago, -Hope- said:

this might be your worst post yet, and there was a high bar to clear

You’re entitled to your on opinion that’s fair, I get that a lot on this forum how some I say is my worst post & im the laughing stock but when the smoke clears I’m usually right bout the sh*+ I say. Dude is fake you owe it to the team to be a teammate, not a d!ck. He wants people to feel sorry for him because he knows he blew it for us, so now he’s in his feeling we drafted a QB with big upside potential & you want to play the get in where you fit in im not a mentor card but you can take notes & learn oh okay sir. 

Just now, TitanRedd said:

You’re entitled to your on opinion that’s fair, I get that a lot on this forum how some I say is my worst post & im the laughing stock but when the smoke clears I’m usually right bout the sh*+ I say. Dude is fake you owe it to the team to be a teammate, not a d!ck. He wants people to feel sorry for him because he knows he blew it for us, so now he’s in his feeling we drafted a QB with big upside potential & you want to play the get in where you fit in im not a mentor card but you can take notes & learn oh okay sir. 

i mean whatever man, have fun taking your victory lap if tannehill crashes and burns this year. that seems to be all you're on here to do

46 minutes ago, TitanSS said:

I wonder how many people who are complaining about this actually heard the press conference.

I would wager most of them heard the comment out of context that the media is trying to spin negatively.

Not a story.

38 minutes ago, titans0021 said:

You mean since the very next words out of his mouth were, “but if he learns something from watching me that would be a great thing.” 

Watched the whole conference. It's not about it being a story. It is just we are at the point where we know and Ryan knows exactly what he is. You could see and feel it during that press conference. He can say this and that, and Super Bowl this and ready to work hard, all the cliches etc.  Between his last game and one of the biggest options leaving, the end is near. People clearly are not knocking the door down or begging to stay and play with the great Ryan Tannehill. 

Is this really the first time someone has been in a dark place because of a loss (which was on his shoulders) and has been honest about it? Sure it sucks. Yea I feel for him. But it doesn't mean his impervious to criticism. You are in the business of being criticized. 

I think Ryan will be ok. If he has got it like that, maybe he will show up this year. And not worry about the noise and go out and ball. I ain't gonna play the sympathy card for Tannehill. He made his own bed when he threw an int on the FIRST play of what could have been one of the most epic home playoffs games in a long time. And it had to be the one I went to.

I also don't think it is so bizarre to listen a great quarterback that has been in lower places and then lifted himself to higher places than Tannehill has been. And even reinventing himself late in his career, when people doubted him. 

3 minutes ago, TitanSS said:

I honestly hope you never have to find out how ignorant it is for you to say what you just said.

You might wanna sit out the rest of this one, guy.

Dude kick rocks I give 2 sh*ts & fart in the wind how you feel bout my opinion. Nobody can’t say nothing about Ryan Without you getting defensive. I defended Ryan since day 1, said he was a better QB than mariota, said he’s the best QB in titans history, said numerous of times we can win with him, we just need better coaching at OC & upgrade his supporting cast. Now It’s an issue when I call it how I see it with him. Have a Goodnight 

Dude kick rocks I give 2 sh*ts & fart in the wind how you feel bout my opinion. Nobody can’t say nothing about Ryan Without you getting defensive. I defended Ryan since day 1, said he was a better QB than mariota, said he’s the best QB in titans history, said numerous of times we can win with him, we just need better coaching at OC & upgrade his supporting cast. Now It’s an issue when I call it how I see it with him. Have a Goodnight 

I'd like to say you're better than this, but you've been making a really strong case that you're not.

Grow up.

4 minutes ago, -Hope- said:

i mean whatever man, have fun taking your victory lap if tannehill crashes and burns this year. that seems to be all you're on here to do

Wrong this how I know you don’t follow me or listen to none I say, because I criticize a player & don’t ride his sack I’m the bad guy. 
You saying I want him to crash & burn since day 1 I went to bat for him, I said he was a better QB than mariota when we traded for him was laughed at preposterously, I said he’s the best QB I’m titan history, im fool I was told, I said time after time we can win a SB with him, he’s very good high efficient game manager he just need a OC to elevate his play & few weapons, now the 2nd I criticize him I’m a hater I want him to fail & crash & burn. Good night 😴 

Wrong this how I know you don’t follow me or listen to none I say, because I criticize a player & don’t ride his sack I’m the bad guy. 
You saying I want him to crash & burn since day 1 I went to bat for him, I said he was a better QB than mariota when we traded for him was laughed at preposterously, I said he’s the best QB I’m titan history, im fool I was told, I said time after time we can win a SB with him, he’s very good high efficient game manager he just need a OC to elevate his play & few weapons, now the 2nd I criticize him I’m a hater I want him to fail & crash & burn. Good night 😴 

dude, i'm fully off the tannehill bandwagon and was a harsh critic of his last season. the difference is i'm not acting like a petulant toddler about it. you were in here a couple days ago spiking the ball over AJ getting traded, and i fully expect you to do the same over this. if you have an issue with that, maybe grow up.