With the 86th pick the Titans select QB Malik Willis

615finest

“I’m entitled to my opinion! I can say what I want!”

”It’s our opinion that you’re ignorant and no one takes you seriously.”

”Grr, I don’t like it when other people are entitled to opinions I don’t like, graaaagggghhh!”

56 minutes ago, Daniel said:

“I’m entitled to my opinion! I can say what I want!”

”It’s our opinion that you’re ignorant and no one takes you seriously.”

”Grr, I don’t like it when other people are entitled to opinions I don’t like, graaaagggghhh!”

And again I can careless about your opinion as well don’t throw Rocks & hide your hand, yall quick to laugh & ridicule me a lot on here because I’m a knowledgeable person about the game of football. Notice everything y’all dispute me on & say I’m crazy turns out to be the truth. Some of y’all on this forum don’t know football & y’all some sensitive men on this forum. Never once did I made fun of Tannehill mental illness I said he’s full of sh!t how he’s going about wanting sympathy for screwing our SB window then at the same time want to act as if he’s the goat & come out & say he not going mentor Willis that’s a slap in the face to your teammates as the leader the highest paid player on the roster. Everyone clearly came to his defense not 1 time threw  him under the bus & now you feel pressure your job on the line you want to be an ******* about it 🗣that’s my point get out y’all sensitive feelings it has nothing to do with his mental health I’m elaborating on. 

Edited by TitanRedd

But I get it I speak da truth I’m the bad guy, I’m label the RT hater when I went at every MM fan on here when we traded for him saying he was better & I can see him taking his spot if Marcus don’t improve. MM better than RT clown, look at his stats I said far more accomplished passer. Taywan Taylor better than Tajae clown other than a 40 time I kept saying what can Taywan do better than Tajae he has no routes bad hands. Rahsaan Evans rookie campaign I said it, F’N said it Avery Williams is the same player & better Evans is hype from splash plays. He’s terrible I’m coverage can’t shed blocks blows assignments in zone he’s slow to react, he’s only good attacking down hill with guys keeping him free to run. Evans better than Williamson clown 🤡. Jonnu Is a Hback not a TE, stop it clown he had to block we couldn’t use him as a TE cause Leeann suspension yet we put in firkser eating up his reps, yet he was coached by 1 of the best TE coaches in the league & he went to a better situation supposedly wit NE & got expose. Me RT is a very good efficient QB he just a game manager, he’s not a game manager 🤡 man listen look at the facts the only time we put the ball in his hands is when we’re forced to abandon the run. Anytime we’re up on teams we play conservative football playing scared to run the clock, not to put more points on the board with our amazing QB & put teams away, see the AFC championship. I let y’all take all the shots I don’t get in my feelings make it personal don’t twist words in y’all mouth I’m all for a good debate we don’t have to agree on everything but when it’s my turn to say I told you so I’m a trash human being 😮💨🤣

Oh let me hit the ignore list, king titan will you please lock up this thread if you not reporting anything from the guy nobody should post on this thread 😮💨🤣 grown men acting like lil girls getting offended by someone on the internet talking football like this some secret society. Like wooo some of y’all need pads I bet y’all be private messaging about me get a Pap smear please 

8 hours ago, SpacemanSpiff said:

As someone whose work involves a nonprofit for musicians' mental health I can completely get behind the fact that Ryan Tannehill was courageous enough to speak openly about facing a mental health challenge and addressing that with seeking therapy. That might encourage other people who need it to seek help, and that's NEVER a bad thing. I'm behind that all the way. Could've done without the Willis comment, but I see it more as "Look dude, I'm actually kinda struggling with myself right now and my focus needs to be on me being MY best self for 2022, and that's my focus. Maybe Malik can learn and grow watching me go through that, but I need to be a better player before I feel it can be my role to mentor someone else." 

Well put!

Also sounds like you are doing some cool stuff! Appreciate that! World needs more of that! Big ups homie!

Hope Ryan finds a good place mentally. And I am always down to eat crow, if he can lead us to the promised land. Just hard to believe that at this point. Hope we can have a clean healthy developmental quarterback room. These next couple offseasons are gonna be crucial in continuing this winning culture.

Oh & my favorite the myth that Jim Schwartz is the defensive wizard that turn this defense around. Again I state fact things you can actually look up by the way, we ran the same defenses from last yr far as from a coverage standpoint, cover 3, man single high 2 deep safety, robber & quarters. Tell me in Jim Schwartz history has he ever coached a defense that runs that type of coverages. His defense has always been wide 9, Tampa 2 shell, cover 2 & man here & there. His Achilles heel always been but don’t break DB’s playing off coverage sitting on routes. He’s always had a top 10 pass rush & run defense again just look it up. Our defense got spectacularly better because we no longer had corners who couldn’t cover sitting on routes all day playing 10 yards off not disrupting the WR at the LOS & we finally had a pass rush which is a Secondary best friend. To Schwartz credit we added more DL stunts, but we literally ran the same defense we just suck do to personnel. 

Oh No Fire GIF

WTH?

ok,..... please just stick to football and not personal attacks. 
We all have a knowledge about football or we wouldn't be here. 
Our opinions all have a place here. 
YES, some opinions are EXTREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEMLY stupid by my judgement, but ya'll are free to say them. I chuckle at most and keep moving, while maybe try to talk it through on some. 

Learn to ignore and you don't have to respond to every post or opinion.

I don't want to sully the GREAT and FUTURE HOF Malik WIllis;' draft thread with foolishness. Cause in 2025 when we are holding up the Super Bowl trophy after defeating the Ravens, Bengals and then Eagles in what would be the greatest revenge tour in  history of history with Willis, I want to come back to this thread and know it all started here. 
Not see a locked thread because grown men can't get along online. lol

TITAN UP...

#MalikWillis2025

• Like 3

10 minutes ago, KingTitan said:

Oh No Fire GIF

WTH?

ok,..... please just stick to football and not personal attacks. 
We all have a knowledge about football or we wouldn't be here. 
Our opinions all a place here. 
YES, some opinions are EXTREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEMLY stupid by my judgement, but ya'll are free to say them. I chuckle at most and keep moving, while maybe try to talk it through on some. 

Learn to ignore and you don't have to respond to every post or opinion.

I don't want to sully the GREAT and FUTURE HOF Malik WIllis;' draft thread with foolishness. Cause in 2025 when we are holding up the Super Bowl trophy after defeating the Ravens, Bengals and then Eagles in what would be the greatest revenge tour in  history of history with Willis, I want to come back to this thread and know it all started here. 
Not see a locked thread because grown men can't get along online. lol

TITAN UP...

#MalikWillis2025

I normally don’t say none & let them have it just had to pull my receipts 😮💨

I just hope that whenever Music City Malik is ready to start that we add some speed to take advantage of his deep ball and arm strength. We’d be doin him a disservice if don’t incorporate that to our offense 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, 615finest said:

I just hope that whenever Music City Malik is ready to start that we add some speed to take advantage of his deep ball and arm strength. We’d be doin him a disservice if don’t incorporate that to our offense 

& a RB that can play in space operate out of shotgun 

Willis is one of the most polarizing prospects ever in terms of what he could be. The ceiling is insane with elite arm strength and athleticism.

But there is just so far to go in terms of playing in structure that if he turned out to not even be good enough to play backup QB it's perfectly understandable.

Getting Malik Willis when we did could be one of those moves that other teams look back and kick themselves.

The Titans are positioning themselves for success for 2023 and beyond. This will be a critical pick. Willis has all the tools but needs time to develop. He has all the intangibles you would want with the cannon arm and athleticism.

Just needs time to sit and learn and we have the perfect situation for him to learn behind Tannehill and having a guy like Henry at RB that is a QB dream.

As far as Tannehill goes, I disagree with him. It is part of his job to mentor. I don't see how it's any different then where I work. I am a senior leader and it is part of my job to mentor and I expect the same from the senior people on my team. You one hundred percent need to guide and mentor the young talent coming in.

So don't care how Tannehill said it (for the record why didn't he just say I will help in any way I can even if he didn't mean. It's front facing have some awareness man now the media runs with this) Tannehill is wrong. He absolutely should be expected to help not only Willis but all the QBs in the room come along. Tannehill is the vet. Act like it man.

Guarantee you won't hear Henry come out and say it's not his job to mentor Haskins.

Edited by Titan89