With the 86th pick the Titans select QB Malik Willis

615finest

4 minutes ago, TitanSS said:

I'd like to say you're better than this, but you've been making a really strong case that you're not.

Grow up.

Naw I can voice my opinion some of y’all need to understand I’m entitled to that you don’t have to like what I said bet I have my reasons I simply stated that he’s full of sh*+ & since I’m not buying it I’m the bad guy, & I’m a tannehill hater ok gotcha, you grow up the world don’t revolve around you & your affection for Ryan

8 minutes ago, twotonebluenation said:

Watched the whole conference. It's not about it being a story. It is just we are at the point where we know and Ryan knows exactly what he is. You could see and feel it during that press conference. He can say this and that, and Super Bowl this and ready to work hard, all the cliches etc.  Between his last game and one of the biggest options leaving, the end is near. People clearly are not knocking the door down or begging to stay and play with the great Ryan Tannehill. 

Is this really the first time someone has been in a dark place because of a loss (which was on his shoulders) and has been honest about it? Sure it sucks. Yea I feel for him. But it doesn't mean his impervious to criticism. You are in the business of being criticized. 

I think Ryan will be ok. If he has got it like that, maybe he will show up this year. And not worry about the noise and go out and ball. I ain't gonna play the sympathy card for Tannehill. He made his own bed when he threw an int on the FIRST play of what could have been one of the most epic home playoffs games in a long time. And it had to be the one I went to.

I also don't think it is so bizarre to listen a great quarterback that has been in lower places and then lifted himself to higher places than Tannehill has been. And even reinventing himself late in his career, when people doubted him. 

For you, it may not be about it being a story, but for the masses on Twitter they are trying to take off and run with an out of context comment. Even guys like Kurt Warner are weighing in without the slightest clue what else was said besides the quoted comment.

The comment really has nothing to do with his performance. His contract alone pretty much let's everyone know that unless he's playing at a very high level he's gone after 2022.

People are mad at his previous performance and jumping on every little thing.

Tannehill not contacting our draft picks was such a huge deal! Except he did, but people forget how ignorant they were reacting to that and jump on the next thing the media puts out.

1 minute ago, -Hope- said:

dude, i'm fully off the tannehill bandwagon and was a harsh critic of his last season. the difference is i'm not acting like a petulant toddler about it. you were in here a couple days ago spiking the ball over AJ getting traded, and i fully expect you to do the same over this. if you have an issue with that, maybe grow up.

You know why I spiked the ball when AJ got traded because I said this was could happen a month ago, & almost 90% of y’all laughed at me, 1 even said we’re laughing at you as always you don’t know what you’re talking bout we’re not trading the best WR in titan history.  I wasn’t spiking the ball I was trolling. 
Im use to it; I always get the last laugh on the backend, rather it’s Tajae is better Taywan laughed at, I was calling Evans a bust & saying Williamson is the exact same player laughed at, Ryan VS mariota, Jonnu is a H back not a TE I can keep going 

3 minutes ago, TitanRedd said:

Naw I can voice my opinion some of y’all need to understand I’m entitled to that you don’t have to like what I said bet I have my reasons I simply stated that he’s full of sh*+ & since I’m not buying it I’m the bad guy, & I’m a tannehill hater ok gotcha, you grow up the world don’t revolve around you & your affection for Ryan

You're more than welcome to have opinions about football. This is a football forum.

Having opinions about someone's mental health, when you have no idea what they, or anyone reading your posts, is going through is just plain ignorant.

Enjoy the ignore list for a little while. 👍

1 minute ago, TitanSS said:

You're more than welcome to have opinions about football. This is a football forum.

Having opinions about someone's mental health, when you have no idea what they, or anyone reading your posts, is going through is just plain ignorant.

Enjoy the ignore list for a little while. 👍

Dude do me a favor put me on the ignore list for life give me a ban please I beg of you I swear i give 2 sh!ts & my right nut sack bout yo list that’s on Santa Claus 

Just now, twotonebluenation said:

yelling steve carrell GIF

I’m not yelling I’m just sick of grown men getting in their feelings when you speak yo mind & try to judge & dictate you for being outspoken. Then wanna scream the ignore button like a give a f**k wit a contraceptive 😆 I’m the butt of jokes on hear all the time for speaking my mind but when the sh!t that I been saying comes to fruition they got nothing to say 

7 minutes ago, twotonebluenation said:

yelling steve carrell GIF

Oh & go back & read what I said I never once said he’s faking or mental illness isn’t real I simply said for you to come out & basically want sympathy or empathy from the fans because you feel bad for blowing it in the playoffs for you to turn around an act like you’re too good of a QB to help mentor & mold Willis, that he has to figure it out by watching you is full of sh!t to me make it make sense are you the highest paid player on the team the leader the QB how can you cost yo team a SB but got the nerve to say I’m not mentoring Willis. 

It’s not the end of the world, but I personally would not have said it’s not my job to mentor. Its just not the greatest look. Sure it’s technically not your “job.” But it feels like an unwritten rule as a teammate you will guide younger guys. Do I think Tannehill is gonna be a straight up **** to this kid. No. If this kid Malik wants it enough, he will find his way. If he asks the questions and reaches out, he will get info he needs from Ryan. I hope he can syphon Ryan’s footwork. Because that can help shore up a lot of his mistakes.

Veterans should be mentoring younger players regardless of position. Winning culture is developed that way. I am sure Tannehill “mentored” AJ. And mentoring can be done in a multitude of ways. On and off field.Through strategy, and handling yourself in various media positions etc. I would imagine Big Jeff had a mentor in Jurrell and other older Titans. He needed it. And look how far it has got him. He really is turning into a leader, and I would attribute that to great mentoring and hard work.

Idk. I just hope we can give this kid the best chance to be great. I am really excited about him. I have dreams about what his talent can turn into for us.

• Like 1

As someone whose work involves a nonprofit for musicians' mental health I can completely get behind the fact that Ryan Tannehill was courageous enough to speak openly about facing a mental health challenge and addressing that with seeking therapy. That might encourage other people who need it to seek help, and that's NEVER a bad thing. I'm behind that all the way. Could've done without the Willis comment, but I see it more as "Look dude, I'm actually kinda struggling with myself right now and my focus needs to be on me being MY best self for 2022, and that's my focus. Maybe Malik can learn and grow watching me go through that, but I need to be a better player before I feel it can be my role to mentor someone else." 

• Like 2

Sure, in an ideal world we’d love Tannehill to come out and say “Yeah, I’m going to take the young buck under my wings and show him the path to being an NFL QB”. That’s just not realistic for most QBs, especially a guy in Tannehill’s position. Hell, Eli said almost the exact same thing when Daniel Jones got drafted. It’s not like he came out and said “F Malik Willis” lol. This feels like another case of folks making a mountain out of a mole hill.