Who Impressed You This Week (Week 11 11/9/2017)

alfalcone

Lamar Jackson is a beast. The speed he showed on his touchdown today was crazy, and topped it off with 3 touchdown passes as well. I know some are down on him because of his size, but he's the same size as many other successful QB's in the NFL. He just has to be smart about avoiding unnecessary hits, but as a prospect his potential is unreal.

1 hour ago, tyler735 said:

Lamar Jackson is a beast. The speed he showed on his touchdown today was crazy, and topped it off with 3 touchdown passes as well. I know some are down on him because of his size, but he's the same size as many other successful QB's in the NFL. He just has to be smart about avoiding unnecessary hits, but as a prospect his potential is unreal.

It would be great if Lamar ends up with a coach who will let him be Lamar instead of trying to turn him into Tom Brady or Peyton Manning.

Just now, BroncoSojia said:

As I said to you on twitter, the only thing that really worries me is his deep ball.

Didn't know that was you. Good to know. 

Speaking of Twitter. I've been a Mayfield guy for almost three years. Almost everyone in my circle that wasn't a Mayfield guy - almost everyone -  is now a Mayfield guy in the past few weeks. Not saying everyone is in the same boat but a few reputable people saying Mayfield is an NFL player can change opinions fast. 

Archived