๐Ÿˆ Raiders select with pick #126: DT Neil Farrell Jr.

RaidersAreOne

Iโ€™m watching his tape right now and I actually think heโ€™s going to be able to rush the passer next to the Bears guy we got and the edge rush duo we have. something to think about: he never really played with any bona fide pass rushers in college and SEC lineman are usually the best

System fit. Graham likes his big bodies. Take on double teams - fill in gaps for the edge and LBs to do their work.ย 

If any of youย have been following the tape donโ€™t lie guys, theyโ€™ve done a load of podcasts and YouTube vids explaining Grahamโ€™s type of DT. They described, confidently, that they didnโ€™t see us picking up any pass first penetrative types, but guys that fit this profile. And theyโ€™ve been allย over Farrell in the build up to the draft.

Another expected choice when you consider the parameters the FO and coaches are working in. And another grown ups move from Ziegler IMO.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Jeremy408 said:

Iโ€™m watching his tape right now and I actually think heโ€™s going to be able to rush the passer next to the Bears guy we got and the edge rush duo we have. something to think about: he never really played with any bona fide pass rushers in college and SEC lineman are usually the best

Never let this die.

Bears guy is probably our best FA pick up inย the last 30 years.

6 hours ago, Jerry said:

Never let this die.

Bears guy is probably our best FA pick up inย the last 30 years.

I think Nichols is going to be huge for us, probably the most underrated transaction weโ€™ve had all offseason