The Marvel Cinematic Universe- Galactus cast

Acgott

Marvel Studios and Marvel Television were separate entries. It doesn’t really matter if Marvel Television was apart of the MCU or not. Let the people that think it’s apart of the bigger picture think what they want.

Marvel Television no longer exists so we can end this argument.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Outpost31 said:

They can’t seem to understand this and that’s my entire point.  They will NEVER be referenced in the movies.  Ever.  And once Marvel wants Daredevil, they’re going to recast.  So regardless of what they’ve said, they’re not connected.  Lots of people are going to be really disappointed when they find that out.

EDIT: Nvm. Didn't see the above post.

Edited by Bullet Club

On 1/2/2020 at 3:33 PM, D82 said:

I wish they could bring back Alan Cumming to play him. He did a great job in X-2. 

Engh.  Kurt's one of my favorite characters (along with Beast) and there was just something off about Cumming's performance - maybe how it was written - that just didn't feel like Kurt on the screen to me.  And I think Alan Cummings a great actor and actually capable of delivering a performance of Kurt from the canon lit, I just didn't see it from him in X2.

There was a bit of impish mischievousness lacking from the portrayal (which ironically is present in a lot of other Cumming roles).

To be fair, I felt the same way about Kelsey Grammer's Beast.  I know what they were going for and it did have a very X-Men: The Animated Series Beast flavor to it, but I kept seeing Frasier Crane: The Big Blue Mutant version.  I've honestly love to see Jeffrey Wright take a stab at the part, but he may be too old unless they get the ball rolling quick.

Just finished season 2 of Daredevil.  Great season, loved it.  According to my list, I have to watch Luke Cage and Iron Fist next.  I have to be honest, maybe I'll skip those for now.  I'm not as excited to watch either one of those shows considering the feedback they have gotten.

Honestly, I kind of want to just finish off Daredevil season 3, finish up Jessica Jones and then start The Punisher.  Then after all of that watch Luke Cage, Iron Fist and then the Defenders.

Is that a good idea?

15 minutes ago, showtime said:

Just finished season 2 of Daredevil.  Great season, loved it.  According to my list, I have to watch Luke Cage and Iron Fist next.  I have to be honest, maybe I'll skip those for now.  I'm not as excited to watch either one of those shows considering the feedback they have gotten.

Honestly, I kind of want to just finish off Daredevil season 3, finish up Jessica Jones and then start The Punisher.  Then after all of that watch Luke Cage, Iron Fist and then the Defenders.

Is that a good idea?

After the bad reviews, I never watched Luke Cage, Iron Fist, or Defenders myself. Daredevil and Punisher are must finishes though.

1 minute ago, kingseanjohn said:

After the bad reviews, I never watched Luke Cage, Iron Fist, or Defenders myself. Daredevil and Punisher are must finishes though.

Thanks.  I'm planning on watching all three of those at some point, but I just wasn't sure if I should watch them in order because I just don't want to miss anything super important.  Like for example, if I started watching The Punisher season 1 before watching Daredevil season 2, I would have missed a bunch of great stuff that introduced The Punisher.

I just don't want to miss something like that by skipping out on Luke Cage and Iron Fist.

Just now, showtime said:

Thanks.  I'm planning on watching all three of those at some point, but I just wasn't sure if I should watch them in order because I just don't want to miss anything super important.  Like for example, if I started watching The Punisher season 1 before watching Daredevil season 2, I would have missed a bunch of great stuff that introduced The Punisher.

I just don't want to miss something like that by skipping out on Luke Cage and Iron Fist.

Gotcha. If you're set on watching the Defenders, I'd watch those first so you know the characters. I just watched the last few minutes of Defenders so I wouldn't be lost before DD season 3 and I wasn't lost.

Maybe someone who watched them can give better info.

1 hour ago, showtime said:

Is that a good idea?

You need to watch Defenders before Season 3 of Daredevil.  The others you can probably wait on.  I would recommend Luke Cage, at least the first season.  I liked that show.  I didn't hate Iron Fist as much as others but its definitely the weak link.  

2 hours ago, MKnight82 said:

You need to watch Defenders before Season 3 of Daredevil.  The others you can probably wait on.  I would recommend Luke Cage, at least the first season.  I liked that show.  I didn't hate Iron Fist as much as others but its definitely the weak link.  

I didn't see this until now.  I've already seen the first episode of Daredevil season three.  Why Defenders before Daredevil season 3?

I can kind of already tell..... The accident that happened in episode one of DD season three.  I have no clue what it references.  Heck with it, I'll just watch the shows in order lol