The Marvel Cinematic Universe- Galactus cast

Acgott

22 minutes ago, Acgott said:

My guess as to what we'll see:

Andrew Garfield and Tobey Maguire version of Spider-Man show up in the MCU universe from their respective universe.

The Doc Oc and Electro those those universes don't show up, but they of course will run across  the MCU version of those character.

This gives both the MCU what they want, a multiverse, and Sony what they want, their own multiverse/universe.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Ty21 said:

If they’re trying for a spiderverse thing where villains (and Spider-Man’s?) from other Spider-Man movies come together, hope they remember what a mess Spider-Man 3 was for involving too many unnecessary characters

I am expecting very brief cameos, honestly. I think Tom is going to pop in and out of these dimensions fairly quickly, maybe even mid fight for some. 

If they somehow save Emma Stone's Gwen Stacy and make her live action Ghost Spider I might swoon. 

35 minutes ago, Deadpulse said:

I am expecting very brief cameos, honestly. I think Tom is going to pop in and out of these dimensions fairly quickly, maybe even mid fight for some. 

If they somehow save Emma Stone's Gwen Stacy and make her live action Ghost Spider I might swoon. 

I could see that, I could also see it the other way

I could see Tobey Maguire and Andrew Garfield popping into the MCU and out again very quick.

I knew it; super excited about this.

The only logical direction after Endgame was to make the MCU much more comic book-y. By that, I mean it has to be more galactic and ridiculous. Multiple universes is definitely the first step in that direction. Hopefully this is all leading to Secret Wars and Dr Doom being the next huge Infinity War like event years down the line.

32 minutes ago, Fresh Prince said:

We would find out in a trailer anyway 

Not necessarily. They could have gone into it with the focus on being Peter's identity being revealed. I think execs may be pushing for it since it's been so long without a release. They're trying to generate excitement where I don't think they need to.

14 minutes ago, kingseanjohn said:

Not necessarily. They could have gone into it with the focus on being Peter's identity being revealed. I think execs may be pushing for it since it's been so long without a release. They're trying to generate excitement where I don't think they need to.

Normally these things get leaked during outdoor filming. Molina was seen in set a little while ago.

• Like 1