The Marvel Cinematic Universe- Silver Surfer cast

Acgott

8 hours ago, TecmoSuperJoe said:

General thoughts on Black Widow:

Reveal hidden contents

The movie was ok, but I'm disappointed in that I feel it's arguably the weakest MCU film. Some cool action scenes, but I guess I left wanting more of the story. Just didn't seem that invested. Sadly, the film really comes off as a filler segment in the MCU that really wasn't necessary. It feels like it really should have been released around Phase 2, and the movie just has this aura of being made due to fans continuing to badger Marvel about it. That's why while watching the narrative comes off as an uphill battle maybe with everything working against it. But I guess for the future it opens the door for one of the characters, and it's pretty obvious who that is by the post credits scene. Oh and Taskmaster was a joke. Almost had Iron Man 3 Mandarin flashbacks. I'm honestly debating if this is worse than Thor 2. 

Woof. Arf, arf, arf.

Hope I have a different experience... but you have pretty good eyes for this. 

Spoiler

Taskmaster as Mandarin-esque is very, very disappointing.

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, THE DUKE said:

Was going through my rankings again this week after watching Black Widow and the Loki season finale, and realized that the new stuff (Shang-Chi, The Eternals) has a pretty high bar to even make the top half of the MCU.

Was talking about this with my buddy. The middle of the MCU is such a cluster. Most people can agree on a top 5ish and a bottom 3 (Dark World, Hulk, IM3). Everything in-between? Depending on who you talk to it will be WILDLY different. The margin is so small between the bulk of MCU flicks and now shows that people's preferences to small things come heavily into play. At this point, if I don't think the movie is better than WS, CW, IW, Endgame, Avengers, Ragnarok or as bad as Dark World or Hulk then it just goes into "the bucket". 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Deadpulse said:

Was talking about this with my buddy. The middle of the MCU is such a cluster. Most people can agree on a top 5ish and a bottom 3 (Dark World, Hulk, IM3). Everything in-between? Depending on who you talk to it will be WILDLY different. The margin is so small between the bulk of MCU flicks and now shows that people's preferences to small things come heavily into play. At this point, if I don't think the movie is better than WS, CW, IW, Endgame, Avengers, Ragnarok or as bad as Dark World or Hulk then it just goes into "the bucket". 

*whispers* Iron Man 3 was good

• Acgott changed the title to The Marvel Cinematic Universe- Silver Surfer cast