The Marvel Cinematic Universe- Robert Downey Jr. cast as Doctor Doom

Acgott

2 minutes ago, D82 said:

Starting to think this is never going to happen.

What they’re doing with Blade in Marvel comics right now is wild.  The last couple years both DC and Marvel have been vampire crazy. 

5 minutes ago, thrILL! said:

What they’re doing with Blade in Marvel comics right now is wild.  The last couple years both DC and Marvel have been vampire crazy. 

Wild in a good way? I don't read the comics. 

2 minutes ago, D82 said:

Wild in a good way? I don't read the comics. 

So far so good at least.

Spoiler

Someone forced all the superhumans with dark force powers to block out the sun so the vampires could attack.  Blade led the Avengers to a way to stop the vampires but the twist was that Blade is now in charge of all the vampires.  T'Challa, Dr. Strange, Miles Morales and a few others have been turned into vampires.

On 6/12/2024 at 7:55 PM, D82 said:

Starting to think this is never going to happen.

Supposedly it happened a a month or two ago.

New script is being done with the idea Midnight Sons is happening after.

2 hours ago, seminoles1 said:

Just scrap it. Good lord.

Mia Goth and Mahershala still are attached, until either drops I’m blindly hoping it happens. Better than what they are doing with Cap 4 and basically having to make an amalgamation out of the shoot and two big reshoot periods.

Supposedly they are doing one more pass on the script to lock in a new director for the fall shoot.

We’ll see ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

also some further rumors Gosling is officially signed for Ghost Rider and the one blade writer is doing a Midnight Sons script…gotta think the Blade movie will be pretty big tent pole for both the supernatural horror characters and for Disney to see if there is enough support.

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, General Tso said:

Idk where to post this, but I just finished the whole X-men Animated + '97 binge. 

'97 is so peak. Can't imagine what it felt like for people who grew up on the show to watch 97 weekly after such a long wait.

It was amazing. Definitely nostalgic.