The Marvel Cinematic Universe- Silver Surfer cast

Acgott

45 minutes ago, Acgott said:

In this scenario, he should be powerless and an ordinary human right? He was stripped of the power of mjolnir

Technically speak he was stripped of the power of Thor, Odin said in Ragnarok, the hammer was just a tool for Thor to focus his hammer.  The only reason the hammer gave other people power was because of Odin's enchantment on it.

47 minutes ago, THE DUKE said:

Technically speak he was stripped of the power of Thor, Odin said in Ragnarok, the hammer was just a tool for Thor to focus his hammer.  The only reason the hammer gave other people power was because of Odin's enchantment on it.

The enchantment read, "The Power of Thor". So it was always Thor's power, so he didnt NEED the hammer but someone else wielding it would get Thor's power.

4 minutes ago, TecmoSuperJoe said:

I feel so stupid after not being to figure out who was taking them all out. 

I legit didn't realize til the reveal.

I like them burying the lead of the What If moment of this universe, leading back to Hope joining SHIELD.
Unless she also did do that and I missed that.

• Like 1

I also strangely liked Lake Bell's voice as Black Widow. 

BTW if you can take out Hulk like that, then that opens up a can of worms lol. Could have just used Scott to take out Thanos. I say that mostly in jest though, because it just works for the story. 

Edited by TecmoSuperJoe

41 minutes ago, TecmoSuperJoe said:

I also strangely liked Lake Bell's voice as Black Widow. 

BTW if you can take out Hulk like that, then that opens up a can of worms lol. Could have just used Scott to take out Thanos. I say that mostly in jest though, because it just works for the story. 

I like Lake in live action stuff she’s done, she did a solid job. Natasha is in at least one other story too I think.

Thanus Theory: confirmed

• Acgott changed the title to The Marvel Cinematic Universe- Silver Surfer cast