The Marvel Cinematic Universe- Silver Surfer cast

Acgott

2 hours ago, Tugboat said:

What was so bad about it?

Other than just being a kind of all over the place throwaway space action movie?  I enjoyed it.  But i guess i went in with extremely low expectations because i don't actually care.  lol.

That. That was what was bad. 

4 hours ago, D82 said:

That. That was what was bad. 

Fair enough i guess.  If you actually went in expecting it to be...anything more than that.

I love having a very low threshold of expectations for Marvel movies.  Makes it hard to be disappointed when i do actually watch them.  lol.

22 hours ago, Tugboat said:

Fair enough i guess.  If you actually went in expecting it to be...anything more than that.

I love having a very low threshold of expectations for Marvel movies.  Makes it hard to be disappointed when i do actually watch them.  lol.

This isn't a great defense lol

30 minutes ago, The Gnat said:

So the magazine that Grimm is holding is a real magazine from the 60's. And Pedro Pascal having spoken on it now used some Beatles lyrics from the 60's. So set in the 60's?

That'd be cool

51 minutes ago, The Gnat said:

So the magazine that Grimm is holding is a real magazine from the 60's. And Pedro Pascal having spoken on it now used some Beatles lyrics from the 60's. So set in the 60's?

That’s been the rumor, yeah. 

Some have said it’ll be an alternate universe as well. 

4 minutes ago, Kiltman said:

That’s been the rumor, yeah. 

Some have said it’ll be an alternate universe as well. 

My theory is that it might start in modern setting and they get pulled back into the 60's (whether this world or another) and it'll be coming back to the future that's part of their goal. Maybe even disappear around the time of the snap and then come back post snap/blip from the past to a changed world again.

1 minute ago, The Gnat said:

My theory is that it might start in modern setting and they get pulled back into the 60's (whether this world or another) and it'll be coming back to the future that's part of their goal. Maybe even disappear around the time of the snap and then come back post snap/blip from the past to a changed world again.

Could be yeah

They definitely need to start seeding stuff that’ll be merging through and post Secret Wars.

Like them doing more period movies, Blade apparently will be one as well.

To add to that, Variety is reporting and I can confirm they are reporting this, that Thunderbolts might be the May Marvel movie next year with F4 taking it's spot in July. That makes sense because Thunderbolts is set to begin filming this month or next, and F4 not until July.

• Acgott changed the title to The Marvel Cinematic Universe- Silver Surfer cast