> 2023 NFL Draft Prospects Thread <

Kiltman

2 minutes ago, TheRealMcCoy said:

With the Panthers walk off game winning field goal that should stick the Eagles at 10th overall. I’ll take it. 🙌🏻

Our loss last week ended up not mattering too much, would probably only go up two spots.

which isn’t nothing but could’ve been a worse fall.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Kiltman said:

Our loss last week ended up not mattering too much, would probably only go up two spots.

which isn’t nothing but could’ve been a worse fall.

That’s what I was trying to tell people last week was that the Saints SOS and who won last week kept us from going anywhere. I’m gonna be honest I didn’t have much faith in Carolina to win today which is why I was worried about losing last week, but they came through. Titans fans are also mad that Saints losing kicked them out of the 10th spot. I love it. 😂👍🏻

15 minutes ago, TheRealMcCoy said:

That’s what I was trying to tell people last week was that the Saints SOS and who won last week kept us from going anywhere. I’m gonna be honest I didn’t have much faith in Carolina to win today which is why I was worried about losing last week, but they came through. Titans fans are also mad that Saints losing kicked them out of the 10th spot. I love it. 😂👍🏻

Hopefully the SOS holds, glad we played both of them so our win won’t matter.

1 hour ago, EagleBlueDon said:

I hear you there. Seems like a weak secondary class overall. Just gotta hope you pick the right one if you do. 

Not a top heavy one at least, 

At a glance seems like some solid guys, one of those wildcard years back there. Could see there being no hits or one of those guys being a day one star.

• Kiltman changed the title to > 2023 NFL Draft Prospects Thread <