Post-Draft 2022 NFL Season Predictions

Bolts223

28 minutes ago, TheRealMcCoy said:

The Eagles defense was playing super duper vanilla the first half of the season and the Eagles were throwing the ball like 30 to 50 times with Hurts. It wasn’t until the Detroit game where we really started running the ball like that and changed the identity of the team which was the strength of the team with Hurts mobility and our great offensive line. Dallas never played a game against the Eagles when they had their footing. The first game we played was a great home beat down for y’all. Our worst loss of the season probably, but it’s just 1 game like I said with a first year starting QB and two first year play callers / HC. I also don’t see how the mess of a team that was the 2020 Eagles is relevant to this discussion.

Your bias is showing with the last couple post and all the excuse making. I mean, I could easily point out that we lost 3 games against winning teams because our kicker sucked. So were we really closer to a 15 win team? Something Skippy loves to ignore.

Oh, also both our DEs missed time.

Oh, and both our starting WRs went out against KC in a stretch that we played 3 games in 11 days. Cooper got covid a couple days before the game, Lamb got concussed on our 2nd (?) offensive drive.

Oh, and our OL dropped from #3 in passblock win rate to #24 the last 8 games. Which is why we are attempting to rebuild it for 2022. And we do at least decent at drafting OL.

See I can make excuses also.

AFC

1) Buffalo Bills 

2) Cincinnati Bengals 

3)Denver Broncos

4) Tennesse Titans

5) Baltimore Ravens 

6) New York Jets

7) Miami Dolphins

NFC

1) Seattle Seahawks (you heard it here first)

2) Tampa Bay Buccaneers

3) Green Bay Packers

4) Dallas Cowboys

5) LA Rams

6) San Francisco 49ers

7) Philadelpia Eagles

Playoffs

WC

Dolphins over Bengals

Broncos over Jets

Ravens over Titans

Bucs over Eagles

Packers over 49ers

Cowboys over Rams

Div

Dolphins over Bills

Broncos over Ravens

Packers over Bucs

Seahawks over Cowboys

Champ

Broncos over dolphins

Packers over seahawks

Super bowl

Packers over broncos

We probably average about 6 of these before and during the season....but here goes number 1;

AFC

1) Buffalo Bills (14-3)

2) Baltimore Ravens (12-5)

3) Los Angeles Chargers (12-5)

4) Indianapolis Colts (9-8)

5) Kansas City Chiefs (11-6)

6) Cincinnati Bengals (11-6)

7) Denver Broncos (10-7)

NFC

1) Los Angeles Rams (13-4)

2) Tampa Bay Buccaneers (12-5)

3) Dallas Cowboys (12-5)

4) Green Bay Packers (11-6)

5) San Francisco 49ers (11-6)

6) Philadelphia Eagles (11-6)

7) Minnesota Vikings (9-8)

MVP: Josh Allen

OPOY: Lamar Jackson

DPOY: Aaron Donald

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/nfl-power-rankings-broncos-ravens-chargers-among-big-risers-post-draft-rams-stay-no-1-new-team-in-cellar/

Interesting take. Divisions with 3 teams in the top 12? AFCW and NFCE. Time to move on from the "dumpster fire" comments. 

Or from another perspective you could say the NFCE is one of only two divisions without a top 10 team. All about the angle you take, and of course yours is pro Cowboys. 

Also, the Commanders were 13th. So that's only 2 teams. 

• Like 1

Just now, h13r024 said:

Or from another perspective you could say the NFCE is one of only two divisions without a top 10 team. All about the angle you take, and of course yours is pro Cowboys. 

Has nothing to do with the Cowboys specifically, I am just tired of uninformed takes that we are an all time crappy division. I mean, before the Cowboys demolished the Commies in December, we were on pace to have 3 playoff teams last year. 

Just now, h13r024 said:

Also, the Commanders were 13th. So that's only 2 teams. 

Meant top 13 in my post, typo.

15 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Has nothing to do with the Cowboys specifically, I am just tired of uninformed takes that we are an all time crappy division. I mean, before the Cowboys demolished the Commies in December, we were on pace to have 3 playoff teams last year. 

I'm not insulting the NFCE, but when you try to place the ACFW and NFCE together with specific language like "Divisions with 3 teams in the top 12? AFCW and NFCE." something needs to be said. You're implying similarities between those divisions when in reality there aren't many. One division has 3 teams in the top 10; the other, zero. You're more than willing to leave that out to make your defensive point. And why is that you might ask, because the Cowboys are in that division. So when it comes down to it; it has everything to do with the Cowboys specifically. You're as bad as those that tout y'alls division as a dumpster fire just reversed. 

6 minutes ago, h13r024 said:

I'm not insulting the NFCE, but when you try to place the ACFW and NFCE together with specific language like "Divisions with 3 teams in the top 12? AFCW and NFCE." something needs to be said. You're implying similarities between those divisions when in reality there aren't many. One division has 3 teams in the top 10; the other, zero. You're more than willing to leave that out to make your defensive point. And why is that you might ask, because the Cowboys are in that division. So when it comes down to it; it has everything to do with the Cowboys specifically. You're as bad as those that tout y'alls division as a dumpster fire just reversed. 

Nah, I wasnt trying to say the NFCE=AFCW. I was trying to point out those are the two divisions that have 3 teams in that range. I should have just said in the top 14 and 3 playoff teams.

15 hours ago, Malfatron said:

AFC

1) Buffalo Bills 

2) Cincinnati Bengals 

3)Denver Broncos

4) Tennesse Titans

5) Baltimore Ravens 

6) New York Jets

7) Miami Dolphins

NFC

1) Seattle Seahawks (you heard it here first)

2) Tampa Bay Buccaneers

3) Green Bay Packers

4) Dallas Cowboys

5) LA Rams

6) San Francisco 49ers

7) Philadelpia Eagles

Playoffs

WC

Dolphins over Bengals

Broncos over Jets

Ravens over Titans

Bucs over Eagles

Packers over 49ers

Cowboys over Rams

Div

Dolphins over Bills

Broncos over Ravens

Packers over Bucs

Seahawks over Cowboys

Champ

Broncos over dolphins

Packers over seahawks

Super bowl

Packers over broncos

Aaron Paul What GIF by Breaking Bad

• Like 1

There's typically 2-3 teams that drop out of the playoffs from the year prior and are replaced by teams who didn't make it the year before in each conference. My guess on those teams, without getting into seeding, would be:

AFC
In: Ravens, Broncos, Browns
Out: Titans, Patriots, Steelers

NFC
In: Saints, Giants (they have to make the playoffs here at some point, right? Just statistically speaking. It's been forever for them it feels like).
Out: Cardinals, Cowboys (or Eagles)

Edited by Ray Reed
  • Like 1

7 hours ago, Matts4313 said:

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/nfl-power-rankings-broncos-ravens-chargers-among-big-risers-post-draft-rams-stay-no-1-new-team-in-cellar/

Interesting take. Divisions with 3 teams in the top 12? AFCW and NFCE. Time to move on from the "dumpster fire" comments. 

Crap…did anyone remember where we left the NFCBeast sign?!? It’s been too long