Around the NFL: (2022 Edition)

24 minutes ago, EagleBlueDon said:

We have Sweat and Reddick at EDGE for what 3 more years after this one? I don't think I'd spend the Saints pick on one, assuming it's high. This team needs DT much more than EDGE.

2 years on both of them. And our depth behind them is not great when you consider BG's age.

If we can get a blue chip level EDGE in the draft I would jump on it in a heart beat. Still want Carter really bad, but the Saints probably screwed us on that one.

1 hour ago, EagleBlueDon said:

We have Sweat and Reddick at EDGE for what 3 more years after this one? I don't think I'd spend the Saints pick on one, assuming it's high. This team needs DT much more than EDGE.

Just gonna assume both always stay healthy? I wouldn't.

This team does need a DT more. Unfortunately there isn't a DT worth a top 20 pick after Carter, imo.

Edited by Jeezla

5 hours ago, Jroc04 said:

Apparently, reported by Schefty, Payton is gearing up to return to coaching next year and is locked in on Fangio for his DC. We might lose both guys next year. 

Payton casually going from Allen as his DC to Fangio.

Jerry gonna pony up?

Like most owners I don't think he wants to have to pay McCarthy's next 2 years salary and pay a big bag to Payton. Plus, Saints own his rights, so whoever wants Payton has to trade them a pick or two in exchange for his services.

Edited by TheRealMcCoy

16 minutes ago, TheRealMcCoy said:

Browns scored first against the Saints.

They are at home, so hopefully they pull this one out.

10-0 now.

Amari Cooper slipped on the field wide open in the back of the end zone otherwise it would be 14-0. 

Panthers up 21-7 on the Lions late in the 2nd quarter.

Hopefully both games continue this way, so that our pick can jump the Panthers.

11 minutes ago, TheRealMcCoy said:

Bills should be more used to the cold than us, but they're finding its not fun to play in Chicago in December.

I don't think any teams playing out doors in the upper North/East is enjoying football today with negative 10-20° wind chills. 

Hell I'm sure Eagle players are happy they are in the comfy accommodations of Jerry Worlds 70-75° Stadium. Instead of the 15° and -2° at the Linc. 

I sure AF know Smitty is. 😎

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, TheRealMcCoy said:

10-0 now.

Amari Cooper slipped on the field wide open in the back of the end zone otherwise it would be 14-0. 

Panthers up 21-7 on the Lions late in the 2nd quarter.

Hopefully both games continue this way, so that our pick can jump the Panthers.

BOOOOOOOO

Saints score a FG at the end of the 1st half and get the ball first in the second half and now its tied up at 10.

8 minutes ago, TheRealMcCoy said:

BOOOOOOOO

Saints score a FG at the end of the 1st half and get the ball first in the second half and now its tied up at 10.

Browns have it 2nd and 1, 3rd and 1 at the 50 with Watson not attempting a single GD QB sneak. Punt! Unreal

Baring a Colts type collapse,  Panthers are winning today so that helps.

Edited by Nabbs4u