Around the NFL: (2022 Edition)

5 minutes ago, TheRealMcCoy said:

Same. 

It was annoying me last week seeing Saints fans bragging about ruining our pick and saying it would end up as just a swap like us getting a middle of the first round pick.

Yeah I saw some of that same stuff. Pissed me off. I bet they'd love the 10th overall pick now.

8 minutes ago, EagleBlueDon said:

Yeah I saw some of that same stuff. Pissed me off. I bet they'd love the 10th overall pick now.

Lol even if it fell joke would've been on them. They have up significantly more value in the trade and made a win now move just to finish last in an awful division. 

7 minutes ago, EAGLES3658 said:

Lol even if it fell joke would've been on them. They have up significantly more value in the trade and made a win now move just to finish last in an awful division. 

Yup with a top 10 pick they could've possibly used that plus ammo to move up and take a potential franchise QB. Talk about a team that'll likely be stuck in that cycle of mediocrity for a little while. Stuff can turn around quick in the NFL but giving away top 10 picks doesn't make it easy.

1 minute ago, Kiltman said:

Hilarious double bird by Lovie

Only saving grace is would Chicago move all the way to 5 with the Colts?

It just sucks for them that the Chicago pick is for sale. If I’m the bears that pick goes to whatever top 5-8 team really wants the best QB. Hold an auction and see how high the price goes. Load up as many picks as I can get. I don’t think Anderson is THAT good of a prospect to take #1 without hesitation.  

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, Jroc04 said:

It just sucks for them that the Chicago pick is for sale. If I’m the bears that pick goes to whatever top 5-8 team really wants the best QB. Hold an auction and see how high the price goes. Load up as many picks as I can get. I don’t think Anderson is THAT good of a prospect to take #1 without hesitation.  

Yeah they could really set themselves up well. Gotta think the Colts and Raiders will be jockeying to get up there. 

Panthers are kinda in a weird spot, wonder if they try and get a vet.

and Lovie is officially out