Around the NFL: (2022 Edition)

21 minutes ago, Broadway Joe said:

Wish our coaching staff would turn down coaching opportunities to stay for once, or focus on the current season.

I don't blame them, just wish they would. 

Detroit fella did. It’s a legit gripe. Just like prospects leaving college early. Or starting a project QB too soon. Sometimes you need a little more incubation. I have a strong feeling Kellen Moore falls on his big doughy head next year if he takes a HC job. 

8 minutes ago, Jroc04 said:

Detroit fella did. It’s a legit gripe. Just like prospects leaving college early. Or starting a project QB too soon. Sometimes you need a little more incubation. I have a strong feeling Kellen Moore falls on his big doughy head next year if he takes a HC job. 

And Daboll did last year, although that was because he didn't want to come here and work with Howie.

Either way, wish our guys had that level of commitment. 

40 minutes ago, Broadway Joe said:

And Daboll did last year, although that was because he didn't want to come here and work with Howie.

Either way, wish our guys had that level of commitment. 

Can't fault guys who are trying to earn a 1 of 32 in the world job. Applaud the guys who are willing to take the lesser role because of passion, but can't question the commitment of those who don't. Look at Leftwich. Guy went from being the likely HC in Jacksonville to likely being fired and looking for a job in one year. Things change fast in the NFL.