Around the NFL: (2022 Edition)

4 hours ago, Jroc04 said:

Detroit fella did. It’s a legit gripe. Just like prospects leaving college early. Or starting a project QB too soon. Sometimes you need a little more incubation. I have a strong feeling Kellen Moore falls on his big doughy head next year if he takes a HC job. 

I hope Kellen Moore gets a job so bad... I am in the minority here but I think he's a really really good coach who calls a very good game. Mixes up tempo and I like his run / play action scheme. He's legit IMO

1 hour ago, Wentz you dog you said:

I hope Kellen Moore gets a job so bad... I am in the minority here but I think he's a really really good coach who calls a very good game. Mixes up tempo and I like his run / play action scheme. He's legit IMO

I don't think you are in the minority nor you should be, he is for sure a very good OC and a very good offensive mind. He has his occasional brain farts, some times very costly ones but the good far outweigh the bad. I hope he leaves too. But the Cowboys usually have very good OC. 

6 hours ago, AZ_Eaglesfan said:

Can't fault guys who are trying to earn a 1 of 32 in the world job. Applaud the guys who are willing to take the lesser role because of passion, but can't question the commitment of those who don't. Look at Leftwich. Guy went from being the likely HC in Jacksonville to likely being fired and looking for a job in one year. Things change fast in the NFL.

Also true 

Not sure if we have any German Eagles fans on here, but these are the host teams for games in UK & Germany. We play both the Chiefs and Patriots on the road this year and both are hosting games in Germany, so good chance we could play there. I will say we have 9 road games next year and a much tougher schedule, so I don’t really wanna have to add to the already extra travel to the schedule if we don’t have to.