Simply Mafia - Civs Win!!!

bucsfan333

22 minutes ago, RandyMossIsBoss said:

Now I'm confused. You're right right ratio says 1 left, so is "chatzy" not a role and only the hitman is left? In that case the mafia aren't even our biggest threat, it's the secret admirer.

...the secret admirer over the actual Serial Killer?

52 minutes ago, RandyMossIsBoss said:

Cwood and Fret, I believe 1 is the secret admirer and 1 is mafia. I was paying attention to who would get involved in the Mookie conversation the most because you have to assume the secret admirer would chime in heavily regardless. Either to defend the serial killer, or if his lynch was looking inevitable, further persecute him to take off any future heat on themselves. I'm leaning Cwood as the mafia, could tell he wanted to lynch Mookie to get rid of him but didn't want to be the one making a fuss, while fret is the admirer.

You're wrong on that one, but the other one I have no feel for.

12 minutes ago, EliteTexan80 said:

...the secret admirer over the actual Serial Killer?

I am operating on the assumption that Mookie is the serial killer, but even then, the fact that the secret admirer comes up as civ for the investigation is why I think they're the most dangerous. Either way, the others are just as much of a threat as mafia, although they have to sit through 2 lynches and can do nothing in the mean time. With that in mind, we need to lynch mafia tonight rather than other to avoid the even night hit. 

7 minutes ago, Hockey5djh said:
15 hours ago, theuntouchable said:

I was hoping to draw an idiot out but alas it has not worked. I revived Mm.

untouch

My apologies, Biggio was the replacer, not reviver. I misread the nightly events.

12 hours ago, james.mcmurry13 said:
12 hours ago, MookieMonster said:

Wait iPwn was the detective?

So he didn't even get invests

He cleared zell/Hockey night one, missed yesterday because his phone was messed up. Said something about being able todays result to hockey even if he got hit, not sure what the deal is with that.

I'm the detective, iPwn was the investigator, I get his invests once he dies.

Archived