Eagles stop ignoring the secondary and sign Bradberry away from the Giants

EaglesPeteC

9 hours ago, TheRealMcCoy said:

If anything the downfall of the Eagles forum has been just the amount of posters we have. When I used to lurk before I eventually started posting there was A LOT more posters on the forum. The ones of us still left after Webby changed from the old to new forum(which was like 5 years ago) still post pretty regularly, but that's why there isn't as much discussion. Not because of some embeded tweets that get posted and the only reason I've posted @TheHonestNFL so much recently is that I've learned a lot from the stuff he's put out, so I figure I'm helping people here learn more about Gannon's scheme, but I don't have to repost it here. I'm sure most of you know his account by now and could be following him already on your own and seeing the same stuff. 

I enjoy mostly everything everyone posts so keep going. I like to learn more 

Don't let one person derail anything. I enjoy your posts and most of the OGs.

Crazy to think I've been around forever I just don't post as much as most. Feel like I was a teenager when I first came across this site (well the old version). 3 kids later 😂 I'm old

40 minutes ago, EaglesFlySBChampsHigh said:

Don't let one person derail anything. I enjoy your posts and most of the OGs.

Crazy to think I've been around forever I just don't post as much as most. Feel like I was a teenager when I first came across this site (well the old version). 3 kids later 😂 I'm old

I think this is directed at me - I wasn't trying to derail anyone from posting, just giving my thoughts on what I'd like to see more of. 

At this point I think we're probably all OGs - I joined here when I was 18ish right before I deployed because I was bored googling mock drafts. I'm now 33 and somehow this is still the first website I go to when I log into work in the morning lol. 

• Like 2

14 hours ago, TheRealMcCoy said:

To be fair... everybody thinks their opinion is the "truth"

I like that we have a good mix of glass half full and glass half empty fans. I don't think anybody here is so negative that they kill every single move we make. I've seen you and @Broadway Joe praise moves as well.

Edit: And, you should know better than arguing about Foles with Skippy.... lol.

To be fair, all of you have been blasting Jeezla for not being a Homer when in fact he was dunking on NYRaider the whole Bradberry thread 

14 hours ago, TheRealMcCoy said:

I'm curious. What do you think is the ceiling for this team? 11-6 and maybe a playoff win if we are lucky?

You are correct on that one. That is the ceiling for this team this year. Given that Howie's team top at 10 wins on good years, with a 17 game schedule 11 is realistic when hoping for a good year.

His teams are never great record-wise with one obvious anomaly. We will for sure lose at least two games that we had no business losing as it is the norm with his teams, and will probably win one game at most that we should have lost. I for sure don't expect this team to win all of the games they should.

We have talked about how Gannon will have no excuses but it seems an underrated aspect is how Sirianni will look. He still has a lot of his own shortcomings and was outcoached fairly often. We hope has changed his stance on pre-snap motion and formations.

14 hours ago, Jeezla said:

I get it...but doesn't this forum make fun of WFT fans and Dallas fans when they show the same level of excitement about their team this time of year? They make the playoffs the year before, then get a big head and we make fun of them? Our forum kinda looks like Washington after 2020 playoff loss to Brady.

This is exactly what is going on with our forum compared to them. Not that it is wrong, but we do make fun of them and we are doing the same thing.

There's a lot to be skeptical about with this team and a season of overachieving tends to do that and minimizes the flaws at the eyes of the fans. 

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Scalamania said:

Telling us that we're wrong 70% of the time, posting in the most toxic boards on this forum and Nick Foles. 

I rarely go anywhere else than here. I’ll see him pop up as an Eagle fan every now and then and I’m always like, how do I not know who you are? 

14 minutes ago, EaglesPeteC said:

Glad he doesn't hang out in here. I might have to actually mod and nobody wants that

Could you imagine him and Matts in the NFCE thread? Absolute nightmare scenario for the mods and probably the global mods too. 

• Like 3