Eagles stop ignoring the secondary and sign Bradberry away from the Giants

EaglesPeteC

Looks good

I’m curious what’s going on with #3, I remember Miles was wanting to change, but decided to wait til he didn’t have to pay to do it. Looking at it now says Zach Pascal took it so maybe Miles didn’t end up doing it.

Hope for Mario’s sake they finally see some sense and free up #25

49 minutes ago, TheRealMcCoy said:

ITS BEAUTIFUL!!!

Joins the long list of great Eagles corners who have donned 24 like Nnamdi Asomugha, Bradley Fletcher and Darius Slay his first year.

Edit: Whoops put it in the wrong thread, but this is for Twitter, so I guess it works.

Didn't even name the best of the bunch. Reggie Bush destroyer himself 

Sheldon Brown

• Like 1

9 hours ago, AZ_Eaglesfan said:

I don't think anyone has ever blasted Jeezla for being a homer ever. Only for being overly pessimistic in numerous ways, and for drinking the strongest of copium in unrealistic Madden-esque trades.

I respect Jeezla's opinions on the draft especially, even though I often disagree with them.

As probably the only one that actually plays madden occasionally, the bugged out salary cap in that game makes trades much more realistic than Jeezlas.

2 hours ago, TheRealMcCoy said:

ITS BEAUTIFUL!!!

Joins the long list of great Eagles corners who have donned 24 like Nnamdi Asomugha, Bradley Fletcher and Darius Slay his first year.

Edit: Whoops put it in the wrong thread, but this is for Twitter, so I guess it works.

Man that's a sexy jersey. Might have to grab that after the main targets

15 hours ago, TheRealMcCoy said:

ITS BEAUTIFUL!!!

Can't believe you listed Nnamdi (great?) and Bradley Fletcher (great?!) and not Sheldon Brown!

• Like 1