2022 Around league

dll2000

9 minutes ago, Ty21 said:

Same. What was your username before? Everyone changing their names and my small brain can’t keep up 

Hey that's real weird, nee "RunningVaccs" but like months/years ago I put in for a name change request as all of a sudden vaccine jokes about Cutler's kids stopped being funny.  I thought that request died in the wild but apparently they're clearing old cases or something as here we are. Cbears019 suggested the other way to get my name cleared out would be to get banned for personal attacks or slurs or hate speech and I've been building up a whopper to deploy on one of you but I guess I don't need that now.  

• Like 2

30 minutes ago, BEAR FACE DOWN ARROW said:

Hey that's real weird, nee "RunningVaccs" but like months/years ago I put in for a name change request as all of a sudden vaccine jokes about Cutler's kids stopped being funny.  I thought that request died in the wild but apparently they're clearing old cases or something as here we are. Cbears019 suggested the other way to get my name cleared out would be to get banned for personal attacks or slurs or hate speech and I've been building up a whopper to deploy on one of you but I guess I don't need that now.  

Can you hit me with it so we can see what we missed out on 

6 minutes ago, Ty21 said:

Can you hit me with it so we can see what we missed out on 

I need to prepare.  Let's just say you have some questionable parentage, taboo sexual preferences, and have somehow managed to be part of a startling number of ethnic, religious and ability minorities and have a face like a *****. 

Edited by BEAR FACE DOWN ARROW
Rosen?

13 minutes ago, BEAR FACE DOWN ARROW said:

I need to prepare.  Let's just say you have some questionable parentage, taboo sexual preferences, and have somehow managed to be part of a startling number of ethnic, religious and ability minorities and have a face like a *****. 

Thus is the life of a bears fan. But it could always be worse. My name could be BEAR FACE DOWN ARROW. 

• Like 1

Just now, BEAR FACE DOWN ARROW said:

Yeah I don't get it either, feels very much like reviewing the credit card and trying to figure out what you bought at 3am off Etsy. 

Like, were you trying to make your name bear and arrow emojis? 

BpnPWqf.jpg

vibes 

4 minutes ago, BEAR FACE DOWN ARROW said:

I'm getting the feeling it's something like that which I probably found hilarious at one point and now I'm just kind of confused and regretful.  

On the up side, at least you're all probably going to listen to the Bears fight song and be helpless not to hear "Bear Face Down Arrow, Chicago Bears" in your head. 

A down arrow is just an up arrow to the other side of the planet, or into outer space if you're a flat earther I guess

2 minutes ago, BEAR FACE DOWN ARROW said:

Literally backed my chair away from my desk, feeling like I should keep going

An Up Arrow is just visualizing the longest route to the south pole, and every one of us has a south pole of one kind or another, the Bears even have Ryan Poles

Edited by chisoxguy7

• 2 weeks later...