2022 Around league

dll2000

4 hours ago, Ty21 said:

Jameson Williams suspended 6 games for betting on games lol. 
Lions’ players (former and current) CJ Moore, Quintez Cephus, and Stanley Berryhill all suspended for it too lol. 

How does this happen to you after Ridley had the hammer dropped on him last year? What idiots 

And now they have fired several staff members from all sorts of departments after they were found to be gambling as well...

You have to love the fact that even when the Lions seem to be figuring it out they still find a way to be the Lions hahaha

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Madmike90 said:

And now they have fired several staff members from all sorts of departments after they were found to be gambling as well...

You have to love the fact that even when the Lions seem to be figuring it out they still find a way to be the Lions hahaha

And you have to love the fact that even though I’ve known the lions my whole life for being the lions, them being the lions now and ****ing their immediate future was not on my 2023 bingo card

9 minutes ago, dll2000 said:

Jets are stupid. 

I have no idea why the Jets gave that much up…the Packers had zero leverage to get a short swap of picks in the 1st as well as a 2nd this year and what will more than likely be a 1st next offseason…very short sighted.

• Like 1

How satisfying of a troll job would it be in Rodgers wins two consecutive Super Bowls with the jets? It would hurt personally because **** AR but would hurt the Packers even more to learn the reason they didn’t win more wasn’t on him 

5 minutes ago, Ty21 said:

How satisfying of a troll job would it be in Rodgers wins two consecutive Super Bowls with the jets? It would hurt personally because **** AR but would hurt the Packers even more to learn the reason they didn’t win more wasn’t on him 

Suddenly giving them a 2024 1st would be easier to swallow if it's pick 32. Otherwise this trade is **** for NYJ

i don't 100% understand that conditional pick tho - it goes to GB if he plays 65% of the snaps next year. what if plays the whole year, they lose in the division round, and then he retires. NYJ still has to give up their 1st - wasn't the whole holdup because they wanted protections in case of that exact situation?

18 minutes ago, HuskieBear said:

i don't 100% understand that conditional pick tho - it goes to GB if he plays 65% of the snaps next year. what if plays the whole year, they lose in the division round, and then he retires. NYJ still has to give up their 1st - wasn't the whole holdup because they wanted protections in case of that exact situation?

Well it sounds like you understand it perfectly, but I know what you meant: "why the **** did the Jets do that?!" which I agree with. Perhaps Rodgers gave some assurances about 2024 at least.