2022 Around league

dll2000

10 minutes ago, Madmike90 said:

Talk about a salary dumb 😂

I mean, good for the Steelers. $5m + Half a round (7th) for a guy who could be a competent WR.

A type of move I would have love for the Bears to make, but obviously the circumstances (ARob) dont allow for that

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, StLunatic88 said:

I mean, good for the Steelers. $5m + Half a round (7th) for a guy who could be a competent WR.

A type of move I would have love for the Bears to make, but obviously the circumstances (ARob) dont allow for that

If they get the ARob of 2021/22 even at that bargain price it’ll be a bad return. 

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, AZBearsFan said:

If they get the ARob of 2021/22 even at that bargain price it’ll be a bad return. 

Yeah maybe Tomlin can get his head back in the game but recently there have been some real Eddie Goldman vibes to him just being flat out done with football.

1 hour ago, Madmike90 said:

Yeah maybe Tomlin can get his head back in the game but recently there have been some real Eddie Goldman vibes to him just being flat out done with football.

Absolutely possible that he is just washed. But if you get even alittle bit of a solid vet presence, to pair with Dionte Johnson and George Pickens. Thats Great value

7 hours ago, dll2000 said:

In 2021 they passed on Fields.  You still had Jets fans arguing Wilson was better in season last year.  No one will be saying that next year.

It wasn't even just Jets fans. There were guys in Gen that said Wilson was a significantly more advanced passer. Lol

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Sugashane said:

It wasn't even just Jets fans. There were guys in Gen that said Wilson was a significantly more advanced passer. Lol

Jets fans weren't even worst.   Remember 49ers fans for that first game were coming here talking to me about Trey Lance.

Remember they were telling me it was no biggie he wasn't voted captain and he was still leader of team and was going to light us up?

I started calling him Captain Lance after that.

It wasn't his fault until Jimmy G stepped in and looked okay and then last player taken in draft stepped in and actually made them Super Bowl contenders with competent QB play.  

To be fair it is tough situation to have a real good O line, great weapons and best defense in league.  And probably one of best 3 offensive coaches in league.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, dll2000 said:

Jets fans weren't even worst.   Remember 49ers fans for that first game were coming here talking to me about Trey Lance.

Remember they were telling me it was no biggie he wasn't voted captain and he was still leader of team and was going to light us up?

I started calling him Captain Lance after that.

It wasn't his fault until Jimmy G stepped in and looked okay and then last player taken in draft stepped in and actually made them Super Bowl contenders with competent QB play.  

To be fair it is tough situation to have a real good O line, great weapons and best defense in league.  And probably one of best 3 offensive coaches in league.

At what point does Lynch have some actual accountability here? Whether Purdy works out or not, he spent 2 future 1s and a 3 to move up 8 spots into the top 3 for a highly inexperienced QB who may basically never even play for them. 

4 minutes ago, AZBearsFan said:

At what point does Lynch have some actual accountability here? Whether Purdy works out or not, he spent 2 future 1s and a 3 to move up 8 spots into the top 3 for a highly inexperienced QB who may basically never even play for them. 

I think that was Shanahan's call.   He is true power there by all accounts.  

They don't want to fire him because he is a great coach.   But he messed up bad there.

Edited by dll2000
swear

1 hour ago, AZBearsFan said:

Winning is all that matters imo. If they win a ring then no one will really care that they used several picks, especially if Purdy ends up getting the job and earns a monster deal. Sunk costs happen regardless, the overall outcome is all that really matters. 

That being said he has assembled a fantastic team but if they fall off it could be like Pace in Chicago. 

2 hours ago, dll2000 said:

I think that was Shanahan's call.   He is true power there by all accounts.  

They don't want to fire him because he is a great coach.   But he messed up bad there.

I thought Shanahan wanted Jones but Lynch wanted Lance. I could be wrong

• Like 2

19 hours ago, beardown3231 said:

I thought Shanahan wanted Jones but Lynch wanted Lance. I could be wrong

Lynch works for Shanny, not the other way around. Lynch is there to be a mouthpiece, look pretty, and catch the bullets coming for Shanahan.

• Like 1

Jameson Williams suspended 6 games for betting on games lol. 
Lions’ players (former and current) CJ Moore, Quintez Cephus, and Stanley Berryhill all suspended for it too lol. 

How does this happen to you after Ridley had the hammer dropped on him last year? What idiots 

23 minutes ago, Ty21 said:

Lions’ players (former and current) CJ Moore, Quintez Cephus, and Stanley Berryhill all suspended for it too lol. 

How does this happen to you after Ridley had the hammer dropped on him last year? What idiots 

The Lions have a problem

41 minutes ago, Ty21 said:

the question i have is why did ridley get a full year and they only got 6 games?